Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Time to claim tax refund year 2007
    Hi, I was working in vail, Colorado the last year with a visa h2b, I want to know, when the time limit is to present form 1040, so I can claim my tax refund. I used to do this in Colorado, but know Iīm living in mexico city, I try to do this by e-file but I couldnīt. I need to know, if I have enough time to claim, and how can I do this from mexico. Thanks a lot
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 5, 2008, 10:07 AM
    You have plenty of time, because you have until 15 April 2011 to file to claim a refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund USA 2006-2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody! I'm from Peru and I worked in usa through a Work and Travel Usa Program, and I'd like to know wich are the steps that I have to following in order to get may taxes. I've already had my W-2 form, and somebody told me that I can get it through pages web. So I'll really appreciate...

2007 tax refund for everybody [ 3 Answers ]

My question is how do I go about helping my mother on SS get her refund this year?

Tax paid on US income in India, can I claim refund in the US? [ 3 Answers ]

From January 07 through march 07, I paid US taxes. This income was also reported as "WORLDWIDE" income and corresponding taxed paid on my Indian tax returns. I have Indian TAX certificate for the tax paid in Indian Rupees on the US income. While filing my US tax returns, can I get exemption on...

How do I claim tax refund on 401K distribution by 60 year old disabled person [ 3 Answers ]

At the age of sixty, and on SSD, I asked for 401K distribution. 20% was withheld. Do I file standard 1040 to get refund? I read somewhere that I should not owe this tax because of disability. I read the tax form 5329, and it does not seem to be for me. Help! Bipity123

Filing 1099's W/$0 income-2007 tax yr. Is a refund possible? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, This is my very first time on the ask me desk. Here is my question- Filing 1099's W/$0 income for the 2007 tax year. Yes folks, 0 income stated on the 1099's We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 3 children and we have almost completely depleted our savings. We are both Realtors...

View more questions Search