Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aburch85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 10:17 AM
    My brother is dating a whore.now might b a daddy
    My brother started to date this girl she has 2 kids.. wich is fine . But then she wanted to get back with her "baby daddy" to keep the family together. Fine can respect that. Then she screws this guy and my brothers shower leaves evidence behind.. he still talks to her now she says she pregnant.. n I'm just lost. I don't know what to say to him.. or even what I should do. Im vry hard headed and very protective over my brother. So this is all very hard for me to just sit back and take. I want to beat this girl down.. lol I don't want this child to be my brothers. What should I do?? Do I talk to him and if so what do I say. I tried tough love tried to be understanding. Help me please!!

Caring sister
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 10:19 AM
    There is not much you can do because it's his life after all.

Tell him you don't feel comfortable with him dating a 'whore' and you fear that she will hurt him.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 31, 2008, 01:38 PM
    A caring sister, of course you will have these emotions, this is your brother, but the reality is that you are on the outside looking in, you don't know all the details of their relationship, and you may think you know or have ideas but remember when it's our loved one subconsciously we become biased and not see the whole picture.. You really don't know what goes on in their household and why he allows her to do this to him... However as the above post there is nothing you can do.. it's his decision
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Mar 31, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Support him in what ever he decides to do and suggest a paternity test. If your brother is as important as you say, no matter what you need to support his decisions.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Like the others have said be supportive of him; but also tell him that he needs to insist on a paternity test before his name can be on the birth certificate or else he could end up having to pay child support for a kid that may not even be his.
    vividdaze12 Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Apr 2, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Good Luck! I had a similar situation with my family. My brother and his wife and I had a falling out about three to four weeks ago. I went from talking to my brother almost every day to not even being able to be in the same house as him. Every one tells me to stay away for a while and everything will be OK. Then they tell me that this is his life and all I can do is support him. Well personally that sucks. I have never stood by and let anyone treat my brother the way his "wife" has treated him. Now I have to, unfortunately it is his wife that treats him this way. I'm sorry to say, that you too will have to step aside and let this relationship run it's coarse.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why don't u just kick her butt? The world would be fine if it just "happened" to lose a few whores like her. If she's already a mother ****er, why should she get to date your brother?
    Why would you give advice through violence?

Whores don't learn by getting their butts kicked. They learn when they get an STD or an unwanted pregnancy.

I'm not speaking for all whores though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search