It has to be a scam their legs are different
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    it has to be a scam their legs are different
    If it was that easy
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 3, 2008, 10:34 PM
    It does look good but I don't know... I don't want you to be disappointed if it's not real.

Jul 3, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Plus did u see that price.. omg
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Actually ppls, this is a scam... has been around for years... im surprised its still up though I'm sure the emails and phone numbers aren't working anymore...

Jul 4, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006
    actually ppls, this is a scam...has been around for years...im surprised its still up though im sure the emails and phone numbers arent working anymore...
    Thanks for looking out I wanted to order some. Hope we don't end up like that movie I am legend, and can't coe out in the day time lol

Jul 4, 2008, 12:42 PM
    LOL at legend... I thought it was a pretty good movie. I thought something was up with that site. Those thighs looked different LOL
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Please don't ever buy lightening products through western union or moneygram, you have no insurance!

Always use your credit card or paypal so at least they have their own insurances!

The pictures look good, but this English man, working from Spain, does not state the ingredients! I am 99% certain this is a SCAM

Jul 4, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by consumer
    Please don't ever buy lightening products through western union or moneygram, you have no insurance!

Always use your credit card or paypal so at least they have their own insurances!

The pictures look good, but this English man, working from Spain, does not state the ingredients! i am 99% certain this is a SCAM
    It has to be something that we can use that really works for a longer time that want turn dark . Theirs a lot of products that use to work don't now. Since they have the tanning bed maybe we should invent the lighten bed just a thought. I believe this benoquin fried my face and brain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search