Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceyroan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 09:23 AM
    What are the rules to a miss print in a document up for retrial
    There has been a type o in a set of documents that has been to trial but then dismissed now there has been a motion for retrial and a date of reset. I am not sure what this means, can they just change the date or dates on a document and call it good and try it again or is there some kind of loop hole to have is mistrial or thrown out without a chance of appeal or wrongful charges, like the first one?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyroan
    there has been a type o in a set of documents that has been to trial but then dismissed now there has been a motion for retrial and a date of reset. i am not sure what this means, can they just change the date or dates on a document and call it good and try it again or is there some kind of loop hole to have is mistrial or thrown out without a chance of appeal or wrongful charges, like the first one??

Depends on how substantial the error was, as well as the charges. Not every mistrial is rescheduled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

I need this document [ 3 Answers ]

Instructions: Your company has asked you to provide an executive summary of the challenges they face due to Internet regulation. Prepare the executive summary so as to provide the overview to a committee meeting. It should be no longer than one page and contain a brief summary of the important...

Document to novel [ 1 Answers ]

I have written a document that I would like to turned into a book. However, I am really not a writer, just someone who came up with a good story. Are there people around who take another person's story and make it into an interesting and entertaining novel for others to read? If so, who are they...

View more questions Search