Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick_nickm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Any ideas
    I have a question but I don't know how to get back to this to re read the answer so email it to me at do that for me OK my question is me and my baby's mother have a child she is now going to be 4 in April and the baby's mother took her from New York to kentuckey with out permission and would not let me talk to her and I finally got to talk to her about a year ago when I started to get court dates for child support and now she is ingaded and has a nother baby on the way she tells her (the baby) when I call there that I am her dad in a way but the guy she's with is her dad and she will not let me see her and now since about a month ago she stopped picking up the phone and will not let me talk to her she says she wants me to sign off on her and that she wants her soon to be husband her father and she said I don't need to pay support any more how do I go about this I mean if that's what she wants then sad to say mabey its for the better so can some one help me with this and tell me what I have to do to stop the support and make sure she in the futur does not come after me again or to even just stop it now and in the futur mabey things will change so wright me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_nickm
    i have a question but i dont know how to get back to this to re read the answer so email it to me at do that for me ok my question is me and my babys mother have a child she is now goin to be 4 in april and the babys mother took her from new york to kentuckey with out permission and would not let me talk to her and i finaly got to talk to her about a year ago when i started to get court dates for child support and now she is ingaded and has a nother baby on the way she tells her (the baby) when i call there that iam her dad in a way but the guy shes with is her dad and she will not let me see her and now since about a month ago she stoped pickin up the phone and will not let me talk to her she says she wants me to sign off on her and that she wants her soon to be husband her father and she said i dont need to pay support any more how do i go about this i mean if thats what she wants then sad to say mabey its for the better so can some one help me with this and tell me what i have to do to stop the support and make sure she in the futur does not come after me again or to even just stop it now and in the futur mabey things will change so wright me

In a nutshell - it has to be done legally. You would have to go to Court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some ideas [ 10 Answers ]

Here is the thing guys, My boyfriend's birthday is 27th of this month. I already bought a gift for him from my December salary and that is a guitar so it was kind of expensive and my whole salary is finished now. But I always get my salary on the 27th of each month so I thought that this month...

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any Ideas? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 36 and a half weeks pregnant and dilated to a one is there any safe ways to begin labor? I have heard of castor oil but that can be harmful and I don't want to do anything that could harm the baby.

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

View more questions Search