Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShyGirl07 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 12:28 AM
    25 days late negative hpt's and blood test.
    I went to the hospital yesterday and had a blood and urine test done for pregnancy both came back negative. They said I had a bladder infection and put me on a liquid diet and sent me home. No antibiotics or anything. I am 25 days late and wanted to know could it still be possible for me to be pregnant, the reason being is that me and my fiancé have been trying to have kids for about a year now and no such luck, I have had one month where I was late 16 days but I've never been this late. If I was pregnant I would be 7 weeks and 5 days, I had a tiny bit of pinkish blood the day before yesterday but it started at 6pm and was completely gone by 11:00pm. I have tried going to fertilityfriend.com and still haven't been able to get pregnant, I have had a papsmear done and everything was fine, why am I not able to get pregnant? And I would really like to know if it is possible for me to be pregnant and if it is how can I find out that I am or not for sure with no chances?
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Mar 31, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGirl07
    I went to the hospital yesterday and had a blood and urine test done for pregnancy both came back negitive. They said I had a bladder infection and put me on a liquid diet and sent me home. no antibiotics or anything. I am 25 days late and wanted to know could it still be possible for me to be pregnant, the reason being is that me and my fiance have been trying to have kids for about a year now and no such luck, I have had one month where i was late 16 days but I've never been this late. If i was pregnant I would be 7 weeks and 5 days, I had a tiny bit of pinkish blood the day before yesterday but it started at 6pm and was completely gone by 11:00pm. I have tried going to fertilityfriend.com and still havnt been able to get pregnant, I have had a papsmear done and everything was fine, why am I not able to get pregnant? and I would really liek to know if it is possible for me to be pregnant and if it is how can i find out that I am or not for sure with no chances?
    Are you and your finance talking with an OB/GYN or a fertility doctor if you have such concerns? Have you always had problems with an irregular period, and have you had blood work done to check various hormone levels (estrogen, FSH, LH, etc)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

24 days late negative tests what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am now 24 days late and if I am indeed pregnant then I am 7 weeks and 4 days. I started spotting earlier yesterday around 6pm but it stopped completely at by 11:00pm it was really really light pink and whitish. I took two more tests today a early ept and a first response and both came out negitve...

21 days late, Negative test [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 days late on my period which is unlike me.. I always come on between 24 - 28 days of my cycle... I have done 2 tests which were negative, I also have sore breasts but other than that I don't have any symptoms.. I have been pregnant before and didn't start having sickness until found out...

2 days late negative test [ 1 Answers ]

Please cans someone reply I was wondering if some one could help me. My lmp was 03/28/2007 with a regualr 33 days cycle. I OV 04/16/2007, and since then I have been experiancing light cramps. And my breasts are incredibly sore. They feel like a burning tingleing sensation. The areola's are slightly...

7 days late but test was negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Im Lacey I'm 19 and been with my partner for the past 15 months. We have never used any protection mainly because I was under the thought I couldn't have children. Jus under 2 years before I met my partner I had a misscarriage I was very young, I just turned 16. I have had 3 stomach...

View more questions Search