Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kale1252 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Dui violation of probation
    I got a dui Friday at 4 am I am currently on probation for dv I nevr see my po I only sign in 1 a month and have never been violated is this a violation? I am going on a trip wed for a week should I notify my po of this dui before I leave or take my vacation and deal with it when I get home? How soon will the po find out
    teresa obst Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Ok, I am just going to say that you are an idiot. You should not be going on vacation, call your parole officer and turn yourself in and stop drinking and driving before you kill someone.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:34 AM
    Hello k:

Yes, it's a violation. The PO won't find out about it before you leave, but I'd tell her. It's going to be worse if you don't.

excon
    3613474177 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Yes, imbecile, do NOT go on vacation, because it is obvious that you cannot be trusted on the road, and even though I feel sympathy for you, I cannot help you. I am sorry, so you should learn proper typing skills and report to your parole officer

Mar 31, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Yes, when I join a new forum, I always seem to get worked up lol
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Does your probation office know that you are going on vacation? Are you leaving the state to do this? If you are leaving the state you definitely must have their permission to leave the state - written permission. If you do not have written permission then don't leave the state or your next vacation will be an all expenses paid excursion in the slammer. And yes, getting a DUI will automatically violate your probation regardless if you have to report in to anyone or not. Best to come clean now with the probation office now and go to your probation violation hearing and face the consequences. You'll probably be getting a swell vacation out of it anyway in the end. So pack your pair of socks and underwear for your vacation extravaganza on the state. Don't bother packing your toothbrush as they give you one.

Mar 31, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Probation violation
    I have violated my probation with a dui I called my officer today but she is not in are they going to take me in to custody when I show up to the office
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Hello again, k:

They could. But if they found out on their own, they surly would.

excon

Mar 31, 2008, 11:28 AM
    I call and left a message for her to call me back to discuss the issue its an automatic violation right? Think I could do weekends or house arrest
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Hello again, k:

Yes, it's a violation. What they DO about though, isn't a foregone conclusion. They don't HAVE to throw you in the slam. They COULD give you another chance..

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kale1252
    I have violated my probation with a dui I called my officer today but she is not in are they going to take me in to custody when I show up to the office

You've posted the same thing twice on the same day -

Not fair to the people who are attempting to answer and don't realize they've either already answered or don't know all the facts and circumstances.

Mar 31, 2008, 02:55 PM
    All right, now that you are using correct typing and sentences, I would just tell you to wait for your PO and hope for nothing of a punishment too severe...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui and probation violation [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is a habitual violator for DUI. He is on Felony probation. He has had 2 Dui in the last 3 years, He was recently charged with another DUI as well as leaving the scene of an accident and driving on suspended license. How much time will he serve?

Probation violation for a dui [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got senteced to 4 years in state prison for violating his probation . I know that he broke the law and should be punished but I'm really curious as to can they really make him serve that long in prison. I guess they can but I reallly want to know is there anything he can do to get...

DUI Probation Violation [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, My son violated his probation by testing positive for alcohol .024 and .021%. His probation began in May 2007 and his violation occurred in January 2008. This is his second DUI and he is only 18. The first was as a juvenile and he did about the same thing, tested positive for pot with only...

Dui probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a dui in 2004 in the state of virginia I went to a 12 step program but I missed 3 classes so I was told to take it over again . I never did because I was homeless and moved back home to Texas I have not been able to get back into class because they want a cour torder saying that...

Probation violation - DUI [ 6 Answers ]

My son has served 5 1/2 months of a 12 moth sentence (2/3 of time served is 8 months) and was released on CWP (CA work program) to serve the remaining time of 75 days. He was taken in for a “probation violation”. He has 17 days left of his original sentence. How much time will he have to...

View more questions Search