Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigskittles08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Temporary hairdye
    I finally grew all my natural BLONDE hair out from after me dying it black :( , but I dyed it with temporary dye, the dye was a burgandy color and black underneath. My problem is it hasn't washed out yet and it's been two months, how do I get the dye out?

And I am scared its going to be there for my graduation and I prefer not to use chemicals to get it out.

Thanks. :)
    teresa obst Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Mix tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar (not too much) , baking soda and Coca-Cola. It doesn't really matter if your hair is wet or dry. Go in the shower and dump the wet stuff on your head and try to apply evenly all over. Then scrap out the gooey stuff and rub on evenly, too. Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse. After that, deep condition your hair.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 31, 2008, 08:36 AM
    IT can sometimes be faded by washing with a clarifying shampoo. Use one that is designed to remove product build-up or chlorine build-up from swimmer's hair. These shampoos remove anything coating the hair shaft, including excess pigment, Or Try using Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get rid of this black hairdye this week! How do I do that without redying it? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom highlighted my hair a light brownish color and I didn't like it so I tried to dye it back to black, but now it looks horrible! How do I get rid of the black hair dye and make my hair lighter in a few days? I need to fast! IT LOOKS REALLY BAD!

Hairdye on skin [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about removing hair dye from my skin? It stained when I was dying my hair...

Hairdye color change [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me.I dyed my natural color hair which is a reddish brown.I dyed it to medium reddish brown and it turned out to be burgandy.I hate it and I need some advice on what to do?Can I purchase another color to tone it down and take the burgandy out of it?What...

Fading a temporary hairdye [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I used to have a really nice shade of blonde hair. Then in September 2006 I dyed it a 10 day washout black colour, the colour faded into a bluey/purple then into a green/grey colour. I had school the next day (the end of the summer holidays) so I used a different brand of temporary black...

How do you remove semi permanent black hairdye? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. 4 days ago, I died my hair from dark brown to black using clairols' natural instincts it turns out it is Demi-permanent color. It said that it would go out after 28 washes, but it is CHARCOL black I want it out now!:( I am new to coloring my hair, and I want to know the healthiest way to...

View more questions Search