Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Do I have spirits?
    I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned startled by a voice saying "what are you doing?no one was there I live w/my fiancé,the TV will shut off by itself a lot or change channels when I am in another room,I believe in ghost ,spirits,good and evil,do you think these spirits actually can follow me ?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Do you have spirits around you. Yes, I believe you already know that answer yourself. I too believe in the spirit world, good and evil. Can spirits actually follow you. Well, if spirits knows that you are opened to those experiances and that your belief in them is strong and they realize that they can communicate then I am sure they will. I have heard of stories of spirits or other things being able to follow you, the answer is yes. Do you want this? It is up to you how much you open yourself up and remember always prayer for protection and know that they can not harm you.

Joe
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2006, 09:57 PM
    If you do not want them around you. Let them know this. Tell them that you want them to move on. That there is a better place for them.
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2006, 04:30 AM
    I know that they are around me,just wanted reassurance that I am not crazy,they do not frighten me and I use the prayer of protection.I wish I could help them and I let them know that whatever terrible things happened to them (you know the horror stories of those places)that someone like me does care even after there passing.My uncle was in one from the age of 17-46 where he died last year,I went to the now abanded asylum and felt a strong sense him with me,it breaks my heart to know I never got to visit,parents would not allow me to,but I always prayed for him and still do,anyway thank you
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2006, 06:22 AM
    I am glad that you are always praying. It is too bad that your parents did not allow you to visit your uncle. You do understand that it is not your fault you were not able to visit and your uncle understands that. It is good that you have always prayed. Your welcome.
    bdonley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 05:07 PM
    The fact is we ourselves are spiritual the real question is what type of spirits interact with humans while it is documented that angels communicate with humans for the most part evil angels are the ones who will play on your senses and emotions
    For more info email [email protected] spirits are absolutely all around us
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 06:11 PM
    I have heard of them following people but it is rare, Mediums say that you should tell them to go to the light. Most ghosts do not harm unless they are poltergist type or an evil (demonic) spirit but I think you would know that by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

My dodge spirits problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 3.0 v6 dodge spirit with 150000 miles. Ever since I got it its had a problem with overheating although I'm not sure its over heating. The temp gauge is fine but after driving around for awhile it starts to chug and then just dies and won't restart for at least 30 minutes. Also just...

View more questions Search