Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy896 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 06:33 PM
    2 Dollar United States Note
    I have a $2.00 United States Note which is 1953 Series and it has a red star before the Serial Number 00134626A which is also in red. Can someone tell me what it is worth?

Thank you, Buddy896.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:40 PM
    ON here the 1963 bill is worth 129.
    couldn't find the value of the 1953.

1953 Two Dollar Red Seals from USMintQuarters.com
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Buddy896- On this $2.00 note ,I need to know- What the signatures are and also is there a letter following the series date on the front ( The letter if there is one will be either { A}- { B } { C } like this ( 1953A ) THESE WERE known as ( LEAGLE TENDER NOTES ) THEY WERE PRINTED FROM 1928 through 1963.? I need these answered before I can give you what you want to know . What color is the seal on the front?

YOU stated that it had a RED STAR before the serial number and that the serial number was also printed in RED .
    AS you probably know that ( STAR NOTES ARE MORE VAUABLE then REG. Notes
    IF you want to know about why there are star notes , loo at some of my other answers on paper money , they are posted in " Collections " There was one this month that tell about star notes . WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS :: Good Luck, & GOD BLESS::: F.B.E.

Mar 31, 2008, 09:16 AM
    The Serial number is in red and looks like this *00134626A - Seal is Red. It looks like the signature of Greg Baker Priest under the Serial Number and then underthe seal signed by Sec. of The Treasue. It is in really good condition.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Buddy896 - I need to know if there is a letter folling the series date?? SUCH AS ( 1953 NO LETTER - 1953 A , 1953B, 1953 C .{The 1953 No letter was Preast - humphrey} {The 1953A -waspreast - Anderson} ::: { The 1953 B _ was Smith-dillon} :: { the 1953 C -was granahan - dillon}
    What causes the letters to come up is - every time there is a change in the design or there is a chande in one or both signtures there is a letter added following the series date, IM hopeing that I am starting to help you .:: Need Answers to all my questions?? ;; Good day & GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Apr 2, 2008, 04:06 AM
    No letter after the series 1953 and it is Priest.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 08:22 PM
    buddy896 - I have not forgot you ,or your question, I have been doing some research on this . So far I have NOT found it listed in any of my books , I do know that they did make them, I have seen them. Anyway I contacted a person at ( RED BOOK <ON UNITED STATES PAPER MONEY <TO SEE IF HE COULD HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM> HE SAID that he would get back with me in a day or two, He asked me if I had their book on paper money and I told him I did and could find not one thing on this money in the book , He said should be and he was going to check this out also. Just hang in there ,I will get back to you A.S.A.P. . Have a Good day & GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 10:11 PM
    :) Your efforts and helpful attitude do not go unnoticed here, Flying Blue Eagle! Thank you for doing what you do!
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Buddy893 - I had a call this afternoon,from the guy at RED BOOK ,and he said that he couldn't find anything on the paper money in question, in the red books at all. He told me he would go to the head man and call me back tomorrow afternoon, He said he would know something one way or the other.
    I have to go to DOCTOR in the morning And I will get on here as soon as I hear tomorrow afternoon. :::: Have a good evening and GOD BLESS::: F./B.E.

Hello clough , hope youer doing O.K. Guess what , this afternoon it started sleeating and snowing , But didn't last long or even cover the ground. Its been pretty cool today, were susposed to have ftoost tonightand down to 30 , maybe you better go turn t6hat FAN off so it will stop blowing cold air down this way. > Thanks for the good words and the greenie. Just kidden about the FAN HA HA ;; Good Evening & GOD BLESS;; F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where are course on the United States Constitution [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American citizen and would like to learn more about the American Constitution. Where may I take a beginner's course in Bakersfield, California?

United States Military [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has been in the military or knows a lot about the military, preferably the Navy. I have a question I need to ask and I only want the opinion of someone who knows about the military. Is there anyone out there?

United States Constitiution [ 2 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States Constitition has been developed since 1789 and give an example of each.

United states immigrants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what 3 things that immigrants have brought to the united states

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search