Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paula_nareki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 02:23 PM
    IT training
    What is the relevance of IT training in the Networking career ?
    Pharaoh_10 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 30, 2008, 02:52 PM
    IT training is relevant to Networking career - it provides the basics to the I.T. area. After a successful completion of the IT training one may start to learn about Networking.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Apr 1, 2008, 11:53 AM
    It is similar to a College Degree in many respects. When you obtain a certification for a computer related specialty, it shows interest in the area but most importantly in means that

1) you stick with something and finish it
    2) you are teachable

It is the foundation for your work. It will help you get your foot in the door. You can get a job with training, but you can't keep it. Keeping the job means that you continue to learn and progress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potty training [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a three year old male dauschund who is still not potty trained. At one year old he was trained and than we adopted two more dauschunds. It seemed to be not to long after that he began to have more and more accidents. He knows how to go to the bathroom outside, but seems...

Dog Training [ 3 Answers ]

How do I train a 10 year old dachshund not to go to the bathroom in the house?

PAID for training? [ 2 Answers ]

I was offered a job with a company that requires me to be gone for 7 days of training out of town RT 330miles in 2 separate weeks 5 days home 2 days home , They told me that they will put me up in a motel- I never asked will they pay me, give me mileage- it will cost me at least $100 for gas, and...

Training for 5K [ 2 Answers ]

I've reluctantly agreed to do a 5K one month from today- I'm overweight (5' 5" and 170lbs:( ) and very out of shape so I need to start training. Any suggestions on how to start? Currently the only exercise I get outside of normal daily activities of caring for a home and 2 small children is...

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

View more questions Search