Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naillady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Old Kuddle teddy bear
    I have an old teddy bear by a compeny named Kuddle,Kuddle toy inc. middlesex,N.J. 08846 made in japan, HE also is fullyjointed with a regestertion #18,I need to know what he is worth and more about him. Yhank u:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Does your Teddy Bear look anything like the ones that you will find by clicking on the pages of the following searches?

Kuddle, Kuddle Toy Inc. Teddy Bear - Google Image Search

Cuddle, Cuddle Toy Inc. Teddy Bear - Google Image Search
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 12:17 AM
    I did just find one on the following site that is made by the Kuddle Toy Co. Inc. and is for sale.

KUDDLE TOY CO INC. JAPAN BEAR JOINTED VINTAGE en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 02-mar-08 12:53:13 H.Esp)

Is yours like that one?
    josephgrillo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 05:55 PM
    I have one of these, too. I can't find any photo on line, either. I'm glad to see someone else still has one. I've passed it on to my kids now.
    mystari89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 07:00 PM
    I have had one from the early 70's. I have not seen another one like it. His legs, arms & head turns. Has anyone one else seen one like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Cartoon about a Teddy Bear [ 3 Answers ]

Okay my older sister doesn't remember this. And Im hoping someone can help me. It may even been in the early 90s when I saw it. But, the animation is pretty old. Okay so here it goes, I'm looking for a cartoon... that is about this teddy bear who doesn't want to sleep through Christmas and wants to...

Glow in the dark Teddy Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a Glow in the dark teddy bear for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Teddy Ruxpin. [ 7 Answers ]

As a kid I used to watch a teddy ruxpin movie all the time but I could swear that it was NOT animated. However, I've been searching online and cannot find anything that indicates that there was indeed a movie of teddy ruxpin that was NOT animated. I remember there being a map that they had to...

The teddy bear named after the prophet.so bad? [ 23 Answers ]

I just wanted to see what the feeling was of the British teacher who is in a jail in Sudan for allowing the 6-7 year old children in her class to name him Mohammed. Just the other day on the news I heard that they (Sudan) were not getting any support in comparison to the whole Danish comic strip...

View more questions Search