Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:12 AM
    What do you thank God for?
    I thank God for many things. But mostly for loving me in spite of my faults, for always being there, and for carrying me through this life.

I also thank him so dearly for my husband and my sisters and all of those who he has blessed me with, to have in my life. To me, each, is a gift from God.

There are so many other things I thank God for, but mostly, I thank him for His love, and merciful heart.

How about you, what do you thank God for?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:35 AM
    I thank God for every day of my life and for the people in it, all of which I consider to be blessings. I thank God for the things I have and for the things I don't have. I do wonder sometimes what became of Adam and Eve for screwing things up.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:37 AM
    I thank God for His mercy and undying love. For loving me in spite of myself. For he is a God of a second chance. I'm thankful for every day that I wake up on this side of the dirt. For a healthy baby boy and the fact that we have a roof over our heads. I thank God for always providing for every one of my needs. For filling my needs before I even know to ask for things. Most of all, I thank Him for His sacrifice. That His son died so that I may live.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    I do wonder sometimes what became of Adam and Eve for screwing things up.
    I believe that they asked for forgiveness and they were forgiven for their mistake.

I am thankful to the Almighty that I have the neccesities for living,air,water,food and shelter,the people in my life... there is so much more and most of all for guiding me to the true light.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Amen to all of you.

There is so much isn't there... and so wonderful to share.

His Love is a love that is so embracing, may all of you feel it today :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:55 AM
    I thank God that I don't have to thank God for anything ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    I thank God that I don't have to thank God for anything ;)
    And I thank God that I am able to love all my brothers and sisters, even if they don't think, feel or believe as I do. ;)

I do love you Cap :)
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Mar 30, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Allheart and Nikosmom - Amen, could not have said it better.

Aside from the gift / sacrifice of Jesus Christ, I thank Him for my wife, children, family, job.

I thank Him for this site. :)

I thank Him for good music, good food, infants, dogs, fast cars, sports, national parks, coffee, anybody that makes me laugh, for hugs, for the shared tears when someone is having a hard time, for people who listen, for the people who challenge and question you and your beliefs, for His words in the Bible,. for everything. :D
    addaddadd Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    I thank God for many things. But mostly for loving me inspite of my faults, for always being there, and for carrying me through this life.

I also thank him so dearly for my husband and my sisters and all of those who he has blessed me with, to have in my life. To me, each, is a gift from God.

There are so many other things I thank God for, but mostly, I thank him for His love, and merciful heart.

How about you, what do you thank God for?
    " Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift" IICorithians 9:15
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Mar 30, 2008, 10:00 PM
    I am thankful for my two wonderful children, no matter what trials they may put me through. I thank God for my mom, brothers and sister and the rest of my family and that for the most part we are all in good health. I am also thankful for all of my wonderful friends. I am thankful for the fact that I am able to provide for myself and my children, that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. I am thankful for the fact that I can hear the birds singing in the trees, see the sun shining in the sky, feel the drizzle of the rain on my face, for I am happy to be alive!! I am thankful that we live in a country where I don't have to worry about being bombed while walking to my car or even down to my neighbor's house. I am thankful that I pay taxes, as that means that I have a job!! I am thankful to be in a new and loving relationship and that I have been given another chance at love (other than for my kids and other family members). I am thankful for so many things and I am sure that God knows.

Thank you Allheart for putting this post up. We need more posts like these!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:15 AM
    All so beautiful words of thanksgiving. I started the post, because with all else that goes on, just thought it would be so nice and a place to share and rejoice a bit.

Bless you all.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Mar 31, 2008, 05:35 AM
    I thank God for teaching me to forgive and accept others as they are. I thank God for filling me with much love and peace and hope that I am able to pass that on to others. He has always kept me safe even when I was in unsafe places. He surrounds me with loving people. I am blessed with children and grandchildren and a wonderful man. When I feel sad, he sends someone out of nowhere that says "I love you" and hugs me extra tight. I know it is God.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by K_3
    I thank God for teaching me to forgive and accept others as they are. I thank God for filling me with much love and peace and hope that I am able to pass that on to others. He has always kept me safe even when I was in unsafe places. He surrounds me with loving people. I am blessed with children and grandchildren and a wonderful man. When I feel sad, he sends someone out of nowhere that says "I love you" and hugs me extra tight. I know it is God.

That is so beautiful and I know exactly what you mean. Makes you feel safe, even when you are in unsafe places.

Just beatufiul.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is God ? [ 14 Answers ]

Is God Human ? Soul ? Or just a certain power that can create everything ?

No god, and who is god [ 93 Answers ]

If there is no god why is it, and if there is a god who is he?

View more questions Search