Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amolu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Corporate Role-Play companies very lucrative?
    Out with a friend the other night and she casually mentioned the £650,000 contract she nearly won doing corporate role-play in a big firm. Amazed, I asked her if this was a typical amount and she said although this was unusually large she has made a lot of money over the past 6 years with this business. Corporate role-play or 'industrial theatre' refers to organisations that come into businesses and use forms of theatre, role-play and interactive exercises to help employees with work place issues. These issues vary - gender, race, how to handle appraisals etc.

I have considered starting a corporate role-play company for some time and this gave me a jolt. This would be a natural extension of my current business doing the similar work with young people.

MY QUESTIONS:
    What is your experience of these companies?

Which were the best and why?

Any advice on how to get started in this field? (Yes I did ask my friend but would like as much info as poss).

Many thanks for your time.

A.M
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 06:22 AM
    I will give you an example, Disney here in the US hold meetings for businesses, in there they teach team work by having the people attending do a scavenger hunt for information from all around the epcot park area, there is a certain time frame, certain rules and so on.
    And they also do some role playing in a class situation.

Companies pay 1000's not only to pay to fly their employees there, house them and for the class. I went to it, in the past.

I would say that being a salesman, selling yourself is the most important issue, and in general it needs to be fun, up beat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Should I take advantage of a lucrative market? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was recently offered the opportunity to form a marketing company for a niche market with 1000's of ready clients. However, I'm currently on the dole and am not sure if this is the right time to take the jump. The company would if developed properly, has the potential to be...

Should I take advantage of a lucrative market? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was recently offered the opportunity to form a marketing company for a niche market with 1000's of ready clients. However, I'm currently on the dole and am not sure if this is the right time to take the jump. The company would if developed properly, has the potential to be applied...

Inheritance play a role? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if an inheritance to one party is factored into a divorce and/or child support amounts? Thanks!

View more questions Search