Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go2004 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 02:34 AM
    What women like
    Hey I was just wondering what girls prefer in guys (looks wise) example.. long or short hair, light or dark hair, facial hair or clean shaven etc etc etc... I know everyone has different taste but was curious to see if there's a majority answer on this, thanks ladies
    slick_devil Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Intelligence, Humor, Well-shaped Bodies, Clean Shaved, Well Dresses, Smart, Dominating, Tall, Husky Complexion...
    Well Wants Of Human Beings And Specially Girls Are Unending...
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 30, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Well different ladies have different views, I think its good that men should takecare of their looks how they look better ,rather than thinking of what will please the girls. Its best when men look dashing and handsome without caring how girls want them to be, but they should only care what suits them , for example ,a man with square hard jaws will be good to have some casual hair, a guy with long face of bit smal face should be having different hairstyle rather than regular haircut. Etc etc.

Well what I know is that for majority of girls like men who look decent to get married to ,but if they flirting around they would see men with stunning ,haut, sexier looks and with all updated fashionsand stuff, same goes for men choosing a girl for flirting or longterm relaion.

Taste in women varies a lot, asking about men to me ,would be something similar to the men I got in life ,lolz

Dark tanned man, with italian style facial hair, deep dark eyes, strong bit heavy muscular body. Big manly hands with hair on arms and where necessary.

Bblah blah blah, men with perfect looks aren't important for me or for majority of girls out there, what WOMAN REALLY NEED IS A GOOD CARING AND LOVING MAN TO BE ON HER SIDE FOREVER !
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Mar 30, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Hmmm... OK, here's my personal preference... but it's just mine, plenty of people won't like it.

Tall is good. He has to be taller than me, but ideally about 6 ft 2 inches. Dark complexion is always nice... like Indian or middle Eastern, with black hair (yet I'm also extremely attracted to redheads... how weird is that?). Sharp, well-defined features... strong cheekbones. Slightly pointed, but not completely straight nose... Slender face, but not girlishly so. Big, deep-set eyes. A confident way of carrying himself. Charismatic and expressive features. I guess a strong, lean build, so not too skinny or bulky or fat.

But yeah, that's my ideal, I tend to date tall, skinny guys with dark hair hair and glasses, and find many different kinds of people attractive.

Just out of interest, why do you want to know?

Kal
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Well, honestly, I never ever had a preference, other then, clean and neat.
    Otherwise, huge preferences of mine were sense of humor and kind hearted, and then to me, you would be the most handsomest man on the earth.

Throughout time, I met what some would think very handsome men, but with some, their personalites, just made me feel inside... plllllease hurry and go away.

That's the honest truth. Make me laugh, smile, be clean and kind hearted, respectful, and you would have won me over.

Mar 30, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KalFour

Just out of interest, why do you want to know?
    The reason I was asking was because I don't know I just haven't found a look that I really like or that I truly felt was me I guess, like mainly in the hair and facial hair department, you name a hair style I've had it, long hair, short hair, pony tail, bald, ceaser, spiky and as for facial hair, I've been clean shaven, long chin gotee, full gottee, side burns, no sideburns and hair has been every color imaginable and yea like I said I just haven't found something I'm happy with so I figured id ask girls what they prefer and maybe give it a try because well in the end it's the girls opinions that matter lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by go2hell2004
    the reason i was asking was because i dunno i just havent found a look that i really like or that i truly felt was me i guess, like mainly in the hair and facial hair department, u name a hair style ive had it, long hair, short hair, pony tail, bald, ceaser, spiky and as for facial hair, ive been clean shaven, long chin gotee, full gottee, side burns, no sideburns and hair has been every color imaginable and yea like i said i just havent found something im happy with so i figured id ask girls what they prefer and maybe give it a try because well in the end its the girls opinions that matter lol

No, your opinion of you matters. And when you feel good about yourself, trust me, the girls will pick up on that.

I just noticed your user name... ugh... what did you pick that name?

Mar 30, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart

I just noticed your user name....ugh....what did you pick that name?
    Lol I don't know I picked the name back in 04 when I was a little younger and sounded cool to me at the time I guess lol but yea it stuck and I've used it for everything I've signed up for since then
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:35 AM
    lol i dunno i picked the name back in 04 when i was a little younger and sounded cool to me at the time i guess lol but yea it stuck and ive used it for everything ive signed up for since then

LOL okie dokie. I understand now. But do you get that it's how you feel about you that matters?

I think when all is said and done, at least for me, it never mattered about hair color, or even no hair, but it is a good question you asked.

This is a big huge world, with a variety of tastes, so that's why it's best to like your look and take it from there.

If you worry about pleasing the ladies with your looks, you may not be really comfortable with that look and trust me, they will know. Us ladies know all :)

Mar 30, 2008, 07:38 AM
    LOL okie dokie. I understand now. But do you get that it's how you feel about you that matters?

I think when all is said and done, at least for me, it never mattered about hair color, or even no hair, but it is a good question you asked.

This is a big huge world, with a variety of tastes, so that's why it's best to like your look and take it from there.

If you worry about pleasing the ladies with your looks, you may not be really comfortable with that look and trust me, they will know. Us ladies know all :)
    I completely agree with you that my opinion does matter most but like I said I've tried it all and haven't really been pleased so the question was based more to maybe get an idea of something else to try out to see if I like it because as of right now I feel like a change and yea not really sure where to go
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:42 AM
    i completly agree with you that my opinion does matter most but like i said ive tried it all and havent really been pleased so the question was based more to maybe get an idea of something else to try out to see if i like it
    It all makes total sense. Truly it does. Have you looked at some magazines to try and find a look that you like?

Just the fact that you are considering what the ladies will like, shows me that you are considerate of them. Good for you.

Try paging through some of the mags and see if there is a look that strikes you. :)

Mar 30, 2008, 07:45 AM
    It all makes total sense. Truly it does. Have you looked at some magazines to try and find a look that you like?

Just the fact that you are considering what the ladies will like, shows me that you are considerate of them. Good for you.

Try paging through some of the mags and see if there is a look that strikes you. :)
    Yea that's acctually a really good idea, thank you
    Guess I'm going to dip through the sisters collection lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:49 AM
    The close books are a great indicator, or even like gap on line. Ya know the gap clothes.
    They have young guys on that. I do like the tossled hair look, as long as it doesn't cover your eyes :).

Mar 30, 2008, 07:53 AM
    The close books are a great indicator, or even like gap on line. Ya know the gap clothes.
    They have young guys on that. I do like the tossled hair look, as long as it doesn't cover your eyes :).
    Sorry is tossled where its messy on top and sides are kind of slicked back? Lol I don't know much about hair, I usually just play with different legths then pull the gel out and try some stuff out lol but yea I'm defitally going to cheak out the gap site, never really thought of cheakin any of the clothing sites
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 08:08 AM
    That's okay. Can I ask how old you are? Just to help with the look.

But here are a couple of nice looks:

Name:  hair1.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  2.4 KB

Name:  hair 2.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  2.8 KB

Name:  hair3.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  4.0 KB

Name:  hair4.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  3.0 KB

Mar 30, 2008, 08:10 AM
    I'm 19, be 20 this year and yea I'm acctually really liking that first pic, second one isn't too bad eaither just not blonde lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 08:14 AM
    LOL okay, I was more showing for the style not color. Yeh, I like #2 as well.

You are at a perfect age for that hair style. If you can, take that pic to a hair dresser, and they can cut it to make sure it lays like that and show you how to fix it yourself.

You'll look awesome!!

Mar 30, 2008, 08:23 AM
    LOL okay, I was more showing for the style not color. Yeh, I like #2 as well.

You are at a perfect age for that hair style. If you can, take that pic to a hair dresser, and they can cut it to make sure it lays like that and show you how to fix it yourself.

You'll look awesome!!!!!!
    Lol well thank you.. for everything, you've been lots of help
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
    lol well thank you.. for everything, youve been lots of help
    Anytime, that's why we are here. Now go have fun playing with that hair :). Enjoy!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 09:42 AM
    It depends. I like dark shoulder length hair but doesn't really matter as long as their personality is great. The best thing is be yourself and let the rest fall in place naturally.
    The worst thing is a con jerk type, a control freak or someone that takes you for granted after they acted like they were all into you.

In Allhearts pics #1 & #3 NICE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

I can't look at other women, how did you do it? [ 10 Answers ]

She's with another guy now, LOL I think were officially done, but because I'm still in love with her, some part of me is hesatant, even though I know deep down that meeting a new girl would be the best thing for me, I can't see myself with another woman. Does anybody understanr what I mean, true...

Can a women [ 6 Answers ]

If a women has a lot of muscle, or a 6 pack, can she still have a baby?

For the women [ 4 Answers ]

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search