Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go2004 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 01:45 AM
    Cant remember title of movie
    Hi there's this movie, I don't really remember much at all, it was a horror movie (somewhat, I think it was more of a horror movie for kids so not really scary, nobody dies in it or nothing) it was made in the 90's and I think it took place in a hotel or hospital or something, either way it was a really old building, I think the main characters were a dad and daughter, only one part I remember clearly is at one part the ceiling sprinklers turn on and you see the outline of a body walking towards the daughter, for some reason I have "hollywood something" or "tower something" stuck in my head for title but can't find nothing, I'm also pretty sure there was a ride based on it in disney land, I don't know but any help would be great, thank you
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 9, 2009, 11:27 AM

Tower of Terror (1997) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in 1963 and remember when I was young watching a movie on TV that I can't remember. I remember that is was not animated, real people. In one part of the movie a dove says "cook a lee coo, there's blood on the shoe". At one point in the movie things are going on around the town and then...

Can't remember the title to this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The film is basically about a married woman who moves into a new house with her husband and finds an old painting of a couple in the attic - along with a dress which the woman in the painting was wearing. The woman in the painting looks remarkably like her, and when she puts on the 'victorian...

I can't remember movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 80's about a boy who finds a marionette, but it turns out that the puppet is possessed by an evil spirit. I think the boy actually found the puppet buried somewhere. The puppet is a large marionette, with black hair and big round eyes. I remember that the boy kept it in his...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

View more questions Search