Our advice... priceless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet install on new raised tile floor [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished putting a new tile floor over the old one in our guest bathroom. Now is time for me to install the new toilet. The old toilet flange is still in place but now the height of the tile below the new floor level. I purchased a "flange extension" piece from HD but want to confirm I'm doing...

Bathroom tile [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have removed the old shower tiles and the surface has the old thin set on the floor in spots. I also, took some of the mortar out with the old tiles. Do I need to resurface the floor with new mortar and fill in the low spots and smooth over before laying the new tiles? This is my first tiling...

What to install UNDER ceramic floor tile [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I've read about 100 different theories on what (if anything) you are supposed to put under ceramic floor tile (i.e. cement board, underlayment, etc.). We need to install our tile in the basement (which is currently just a concrete floor). If it matters, there are only a couple of VERY small...

Toilet Re-install on tile floor [ 2 Answers ]

I just finished tiling my bathroom floor. I purchased the extended wax ring to re-install my toilet and thought all would work well. However I have discovered that the closet bolts are not long enough! These are new bolts and are about 1/2 inch to short... any suggestions? Can I just buy...

Install granite tile countertop [ 0 Answers ]

I'm considering the 12x12 granite tile for my countertop. How do I install it on my existing cabinets? Do I remove the entire existing countertop? My current sink is a drop in sink, how does that work with the tiles? Will have need to buy another sink? I have a surface cookstove, how is that...

View more questions Search