Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAMURAMDAS1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 08:16 PM
    What affects the quality of atomization of fuel ?
    What factors affect the quality of atomization of a heavy fuel in an industrial furnace ?
    evo8 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Acetone. It lowers the surface tension of hydrocarbons. Is proven to work, and will increase the amount of fuel burned ths improving emisions as wll as fuel milage.(see previous thread)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel smell, Fuel tank leak [ 7 Answers ]

We had a fuel tank leak, how do I get the smell out of our boat? What do you know about a aluminum tank leaking? We have a 1988 Bayliner 34' the tank is located under the back bed, she holds 200 gal, we don't know where the leak is on the tank. We have been told it will be costly to repair, I have...

Fuel injecter or fuel pressure regulator ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 gmc sonoma (zr2 package) with a 4.3 motor (engine code W). I sometimes have problems getting it started, when the motor is warm it starts without any problem, but when it is cold I have a hard time getting it started, if I put gas or starting fluid down the throttle body it starts...

After affects of foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing my home what do I do? I purchased my home before I got married. My wife and I ran into a lot of money problems. We pulled out equity to try and fix them. Then my wife lost her job. We are know headed for divorce. I never put her name on the title. After paying alimony and child...

The affects of foreclosures [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a property that is going into foreclosure. This property is in his name only. We are getting married in a couple of months. We also have another property together. How does this affect me or the property that we own together?

View more questions Search