Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian24 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Link an old PC and an new ps.
    I am going to buy a computer with vista but would like to know how do I tranfer files from my old, and I mean old computer? The computer I got now is running Windows 2000. Can anyone help me and tell me what to buy or do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Are you able to upload everything onto a flash drive or burn the stuff to a CD?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 09:54 PM
    On the vista machine there is a Windows Easy Transfer
    This would be start, programs, accessories, system tools, windows easy transfer
    And then you can click on the line that says " Which version of Windows work with Windows Easy Transfer"
    A help menu will come up
    Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Link problems [ 6 Answers ]

Mac users seem to be having problems with links from this page http://www.eastridingopenstudios.co.uk/artists/artists.html But PC's seem OK can any one help. The site is built with Net Objects Fusion Thank you Carlo

Trying to find a link [ 2 Answers ]

This question is really for those who are familiar with neopets.com. I am trying to find a link to "jellyworld" I know there is a username that has the link in their shop, but I have forgotten the username. The link the site shows in the cellblock game does not work, I would like to know how to...

Html link help [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I'm making my website, but for example on my index.html I have a link for home.html, the word "home" is supposed to be yellow and not underline, but instead it is blue and underlined. Need help!

How Can I Stop the Link [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a new Dishwasher and they came to install it but would not because there is a link in the turn off value under my sink. They said once we get it fixed they would come back. So my question is, Is there a simple way that I can fix the link on the turn off value with having to pay someone...

Music, and link help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to make a page in my website about guitar chords and so forth. And I have little piuctures that for example say= C major , and when you click on it it activates a .wav sound and takes you to a new page with a movie being played. What would this look like in css and in html?

View more questions Search