Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanna-banna25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Perseus and why he has a invisible helm?
    :confused: hey I'm doing a project at school and I need help on one thing why does perseus the greek heroes wear a invisible helm?? Help thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Hanna - just telling you the answer is not going to help you. I read quite a lot of mythology when I was in school and loved it. May I suggest that you actually read the stories for yourself. Some of them are quite fascinating and good reading. I read almost all the Greek and Roman mythologies.

Perseus wore a helmut. Not helm.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 07:56 PM
    The helmet made him invisible. He had a magic wallet too and winged sandals.
    hanna-banna25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Omg thanks wonder girl
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Read the story and tell us why he had all those things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible biting mite [ 15 Answers ]

Google brought me to this site because someone else had a similar question. Many years ago I picked up a coffee table from the trash of a dilapidated house. Not long after I felt "things" on my legs in my car. These spread indoors and were mostly active at night. Since then I have controlled...

My invisible child [ 59 Answers ]

Christmas is coming. Typically I meet my ex 500 miles away to swap the kids so they can spend time with me. This only happens twice each year. Once during the summer and once during Christmas. I am remarried and have 1 child with my new wife. She has an older child from her previous marriage. ...

Invisible water [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could get sulfur hexafluoride? This is the invisible water stuff that is actually a gas that is 6 times denser than air. I think it would be great if used a science experiment in the elementary classroom!

Invisible Fencing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering what your opinions were on invisible fencing. I have been to their website, done some research on the topic and have scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at our property. But, what is your opinion on the fencing, does it work for little dogs as well as it...

Invisible [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone out there ever felt so invisable that the air they breathe didn't even make a difference? I see that commercial on TV about mothers feeling invisable and I know who that feels, but it is worse when you get close to retirement and no one seems to see you or hear you. It's like you are a...

View more questions Search