Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Mar 29, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Seeking Manufacturer contact information for Bio Balance Orthotics company
    I wish to contact a company that makes orthotics/insoles for shoes, i.e. to correct problems such as overpronation. They make an item called Bio Balance, and sometimes also spelled BioBalance. I found information linking them to footsmart.com, (an online retailer that carries this brand and sells these orthotics. So I contacted footsmart.com and asked if they could give me their contact information. They said NO. Perhaps this company is a division of another company.. I have googled and looked here and there and everywhere and I am at a dead end. Can anyone help me obtain the head office postal address of this company, and the website address? Thank you!:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Here is the business to business directory. If you can't find it here I can't imagine where you could find it. Insoles Manufacturers On B2BManufactures.Com From China & Taiwan Insoles Manufacturers& Suppliers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a child has no contact with bio parent does he have to appear in court? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a child not by my husband and he would like to adopt her, her bio father has nothing to do with her how can my husband adopt her? We have no known contact information for the bio father.

Seeking Information [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my records expunged in Texas? I live in Ohio. It's been over 10yrs. I was charged with possession with the intend to deliver but, my records say manual delivery of a controlled substance. PLEASE HELP!! Seeking a Law Degree

Seeking email contact for company. [ 9 Answers ]

Would anyone be able to help me in locating an email address for the company Anne Pliska Perfumes? They are in California. I have attempted to locate an email via Google etc. but just cannot find one. Help? Thanks!

Desperately Seeking To Find My Bio- Mother [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Well I guess I should start by saying who I am, what I'm here for, and what I need help with. It's simple. My Name is Heather Hughes, I'm currently 17 years old, and I am DESPERATELY seeking to find the woman who gave me life. Her name is Susan Perero, Her alias Include Gremillion. ...

Help! Seeking Manufacturer Name And Address [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I would appreciate if anyone would be able to give me any information with regards to the manufacturering company's name and complete postal street address (and tel. number, website if available etc.)? It is a company that makes an item called the DESKTOP AIR CONDITIONER. ...

View more questions Search