Forever.
    So Please.
    Help is Much needed.
    Thnx.

<3 me.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 29, 2008, 03:46 PM
    How old are you?

How long have you been together? That will help your case if its bin along time and your grades are good and you've not missed any home work or days etc this will help plead your case
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Im 14.
    We've Been dating 4
    2 Months.
    And I Have good Grades.
    [[A's & B's]]
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 29, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Id leave it afew more months before you tell them hun they won't see 2months as very long or serious
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 04:13 PM
    If this is the same guy as here,https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...te-173673.html, I would hold off until your sure he won't get you in trouble. Sorry, as a parent, your protection is my concern, and I don't think he has your best interest at heart. His raging hormones don't make him a great candidate at all.
    raylowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Now this is a tricky one, you said you are 14, how old is your boyfriend because that will make a difference to a parent? Parents are not really panicing because you have a boyfriend, it is they assume you will have sex! If you are a sensible girl you will not rush into this as you are too young for that. What I think you should do is casually mention to your mum that you been hanging out with this lad, he is really nice and you think she'd like him, but your not interested in anything heavy! You just like spending time with him and say "maybe sometime could he come round." and see what she says, don't panic about talking about it, play it down and she may be a bit more relaxed about it to. BEST OF LUCK.

Mar 29, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    If this is the same guy as here,https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...te-173673.html, I would hold off until your sure he wont get you in trouble. Sorry, as a parent, your protection is my concern, and I don't think he has your best interest at heart. His raging hormones don't make him a great candidate at all.
    NO!
    OMGSH.
    No its not the same guy.
    I didn't even meet him
    That day.
    I ended up breaking
    Up with him because of that.
    Lol.

Mar 29, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raylowe
    Now this is a tricky one, you said you are 14, how old is your boyfriend because that will make a difference to a parent? parents are not really panicing because you have a boyfriend, it is they assume you will have sex! If you are a sensible girl you will not rush into this as you are too young for that. What I think you should do is casually mention to your mum that you been hanging out with this lad, he is really nice and you think she'd like him, but your not interested in anything heavy! you just like spending time with him and say "maybe sometime could he come round." and see what she says, dont panic about talking about it, play it down and she may be a bit more relaxed about it to. BEST OF LUCK.
    Oh he's only 1 month
    Older than me.
    So you he;s 14 as well.
    And my parents think
    Imma halfway
    Desent teen.
    [[no drugs or sex or
    Whatever else you can
    Think of]]
    And thanks.
    drnidz Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Too young for all that , I think its just infatuation , you are in 14 , unable to interpret and analyze your feelings , so be careful any bad experience would be like a scar in your teenage
    dlee889 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Don't tell your parents that he is your be f just tell them he is a friend and see how that goes, they like him ,but will always be achild in their eyes.
    dlee889 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Sorry I meant tyey may like him ,but you will always...
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Do what I did.
    Be like
    "hey, parents. can i date? haha. "
    And laugh.
    Because it works.
    I am sure of it.
    And kudos, to your skill in making the writing pretty XD
    cries Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 03:24 AM
    I was in your position too when I was younger but I wasn't as young as you. I couldn't tell my parents about my (then bf) but it was killing me from keeping it from them and when I finally told them, haha it definitely was not good news. I got the biggest lecture in my entire life and I ended up in tears. But yeah, don't keep it from them too long... they will then say to themselves why doesn't my daughter trust us? So yeah, tell them sooner than later if you're serious about your guy... maybe give them a note to read just before you go to school haha so they will have some time to cool off (if they get upset) before you come home :) If you're not so serious, don't bother telling them yet. Good luck ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search