Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steffny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 01:43 PM
    She is killed because she's ugly then comes back so beautiful and takes revenge
    It's a movie about a girl that no one likes her at school because she is ugly then they kill her and she comes back to life and she is gorgeous but takes revenge of the people or students that kill her
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
    I remember a simulat movie, ugly girl, heavy, Made fun of, jerked around by the guys and maybe a football star in her school, the girls gave her hell too. She gets in an accident, Her accident required plastic surgery, and because she is intravenously fed, she ends up Very Fine, thin, then she gets revenge on Her classmates one by one that were cruel to her.
    Think the name was "The girl most likely too.." Ed Asner might have been the detective.
    If this is the Movie, you will like this scene:
    YouTube - Girl Most Likely Too" with Stockard Channing
    Here is some additional info:
    The Girl Most Likely To... (1973) - Yahoo! Shopping
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 07:01 PM
    TAMARA 2005 PLOT AS FOLLOWS... Tamara is a girl who didn't quite fit in. Tamara is constantly picked on and when a couple of friends plays a joke on Tamara, it leads to her death. The friends bury her tries to make it seem that Tamara ran away. But all is not forgotten. Tamara reutrns as a sexy seductress and plans her revenge. (due to witchcraft). Well like they say: Karma's a . Written by Anonymous

HOPE IT HELPS!!
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 15, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by steffny
    its a movie about a girl that no one likes her at school because she is ugly then they kill her and she comes back to life and she is gorgeous but takes revenge of the people or students that kill her
    Sounds like A Face To Die For... starring Yasmine Bleeth
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:20 PM
    This is not the Movie, But last night I saw part of "Maternal Instincts" About a woman who was desperate to have a baby, but had a Emergency Hysteroctomy, It saved her life, but couldn't have a baby. She would hold it against the Doctors/staff responsible for it, and seek revenge. Didn't work out like she planned.
    I actually prefer Segall, or Indiana Jones Movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beautiful Britney Spears and the Ugly Media [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Allheart at it again :) Did any of you see where they did an age progression photo of Britney. And no way was I posting it, of course it is not flattering. Why would they do something like that? What are they thinking when the do something like that... oh I know $$$$$$$,...

Have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 28 and I am going to marry soon and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins... I hate wearing shorts... I would like to know if there is anything out there (besides...

How can I get my beautiful red hair back with me ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been together with my girl 2 years and I moved from another country just for her we where so happy all the time , but we have diferrences like she's in college she is 21 I am 25 when I moved here for her, she lend me her car so I can work for more that 5 months, and she says to me that she...

I want to get him back (revenge) [ 3 Answers ]

Okay okay here's the thing there's this guy who had a girlfriend and he was texting me while he was going out with her saying he loves me and stuff like that. One day she dumped him and he asked me out. Knowingly as stupid as I am I unfortunately said yes. I really really liked him and he had me...

Getting her back. She's my angel [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girl friend have been going out for 3 months. Everything was going fine, and then she started getting distant. Well when I confronted her about this she said she needed a little time, and that we should not be together. I was like OK, I can do that. We talked for awhile and...

View more questions Search