Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgejdixon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Body hair
    Hello I have this question what do girls like? Do they like hair on chest, Legs, arms, and all over the body. And pubic hair
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 7, 2006, 12:46 PM
    I think you will find the answer to this is different from girl to girl. Some may like lots of hair and others may like non. Just like us guys we all like different things so do the women...

Also welcome to the forum...
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 7, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Coming from a girls point of view I don't mind a little chest hair. I like stubble on the face like a goatee or a fiveo'clock shadow. But not a full length beard I have to see some skin. And I don't care for a very hairy back, it just doesn't do it for me. And as far as pubic hair goes, I don't have a preference I've seen both and I like it either way.
    Like nwsflash said, every girl is going to like something different, just all depends on what your attracted too.
    Oh and I also like guys with long hair,yummy, something sexy about that. But I like guys with short hair too. Depends on the look. Hope that helps a little
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Things like this will differ from lady to lady and also culture to culture.
    Bald is great for some ladies ( in men not bald ladies) although there was an actress Jones that did a great bald look.

There is no one style. So first men have hair as they have hair, if you want a certain style go for it, but do it because you want to, not to try and be a "babe" magnet.

Your personallity and how you treat the ladies will be much more attractive than hair.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2006, 09:50 PM
    Women are just like men in that they are all different and like different things just like we do,which is okay with me cause I ain't about to shave my legs for no female,you got that!:cool: :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

View more questions Search