Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kuttyssin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Fair skin
    Hi mem!M kutty from MUMBAI,
    India of 25 yrs old and my height is about 5.7 feet have an average body of weight 60 kgs,lke everythng about my body except colour of it,have a dark colour not the darker but a dark skin as an south asian guy and I wish to make my skin luk a bit fair then dark from which I won't be said by others that I have a dark colour... help me with this and I hope that you will and luk forward with your best experience feed back to me... thnkz
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 29, 2008, 09:27 AM
    You may use some skin lightening agents as creams and sunscreens ,as there are hundred and ten available in inida, as india is thought to be the best ever producer of good and economical rates.

I have seen the ad of this cream you can use.
    Fair and HAndsome ,fairness cream ,by unilever company.
    I hope it works for you. But you may also try some others, also keep in mind the sensitivity of your skin.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATER
    DRINK MILK
    HAVE BALANCED DIET
    TAKE GOOD EXERCISE.

You may also visit some men salon in india, thye can advise you better.

Keep us updated with your improvements.
    mike1215 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 05:19 PM

I agree with you even I use fair and lovely
    mike1215 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Hi am new here. Last few days I have been reading product reviews about skin lightening .
    But know one thinks positive always thinking negative anyway just to let you know Fair and Lovely does work I've been using it for 14years and still using the cream and it's the best fairness cream on market. Use it for long time you will see great result plus it doesn't harm your skin at all. Using this cream made me pale white . In summer my skin is pink in winter my face is chin red and nose in a way what am trying to say it's the best cream on the market and it works. When I used it first time it took only weeks to see result don't forget dark skin will take time and if you are yellow skin use it you will see the result in no time .just don't use it for week and say or doesn't work and then move to another you need to have trust it will work. And the price is best they have beaten nur76. Fair and Lovely cream is the no 1 each tube cost you only £3. look at the diffrence nur 76 is £97 tube size are 30g each and Fair and Lovely tube 25g is £3 +pp so Fair and Lovely is best not just the price but the product as well take my advise use Fair and Lovely see the result your skin will glow in dark and your skin will look so beautiful. Hope this help and don't forget this does not have any harmfull bleach or etc
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2009, 05:56 PM

Kutty, gi, chikna where'd u go! :) try Emami Naturally Fair, I like how that smells and leaves a slight mattee coat on skin that counters some oils.

1. Otentika Hypercreme B (lightening, night cream)
    2. Makari Caviar Cream (correcting dark spots, day and night)
    3. Emami Naturally Fair Cream (toning, brightening day light moisturizer)
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2009, 06:09 PM
    Lol... Mike, it's no use digging up these old threads... :p
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1215 View Post
    hi am new here. last few days i have been reading product reviews about skin lightening .
    but know one thinks postive always thinking negative anyway just to let you know Fair and Lovely does work i've been using it for 14years and still using the cream and its the best fairness cream on market. use it for long time you will see great result plus it doesnt harm your skin at all. using this cream made me pale white . in summer my skin is pink in winter my face is chin red and nose in a way what am trying to say its the best cream on the market and it works. when i used it first time it took only weeks to see result dont forget dark skin will take time and if you are yellow skin use it u will see the result in no time .just dont use it for week and say or doesnt work and then move to another you need to have trust it will work. and the price is best they have beaten nur76. Fair and Lovely cream is the no 1 each tube cost you only £3. look at the diffrence nur 76 is £97 tube size are 30g each and Fair and Lovely tube 25g is £3 +pp so Fair and Lovely is best not just the price but the product aswell take my advise use Fair and Lovely see the result your skin will glow in dark and your skin will look so beautiful. hope this help and dont forget this does not have any harmfull bleach or etc
    Mike stop spamming! No one wants to try your mercury-based products
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1215 View Post
    hi am new here. last few days i have been reading product reviews about skin lightening .
    but know one thinks postive always thinking negative anyway just to let you know Fair and Lovely does work i've been using it for 14years and still using the cream and its the best fairness cream on market. use it for long time you will see great result plus it doesnt harm your skin at all. using this cream made me pale white . in summer my skin is pink in winter my face is chin red and nose in a way what am trying to say its the best cream on the market and it works. when i used it first time it took only weeks to see result dont forget dark skin will take time and if you are yellow skin use it u will see the result in no time .just dont use it for week and say or doesnt work and then move to another you need to have trust it will work. and the price is best they have beaten nur76. Fair and Lovely cream is the no 1 each tube cost you only £3. look at the diffrence nur 76 is £97 tube size are 30g each and Fair and Lovely tube 25g is £3 +pp so Fair and Lovely is best not just the price but the product aswell take my advise use Fair and Lovely see the result your skin will glow in dark and your skin will look so beautiful. hope this help and dont forget this does not have any harmfull bleach or etc
    Mike stop spamming! No one wants to try your mercury-based products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get fair skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Good morning I would like to know how to get fair skin? On the Internet I have seen that you have to use cucumer juice , lemon juice and honey etc but I have used it . It maked my skin turn red every time I go outside and In my home my skin is a little fair please tell me how to get back my fair...

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

Tomatoes for fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

Can tomtatoes be used to make skin fair? Are there any beauty tips that can be done with tomatoes? Please reply if you are skin expert

View more questions Search