Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotaro19 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 06:57 AM
    I want to find out the name of this movie title
    Hi,
    I'm trying to find the title of this animated movie. I watched this movie when I was a kid. I can only remember some parts about it. I think it starts of with a mother field mouse who is trying to save her family because a farmer wants to clear the land to farm. I think she then goes to seek an owl for help and the owl tells her to seek help from the rats because her husband has some kind of connections with them. I'm not sure. I really appreciate it if you can help me. Thanks alot:) :)
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Mar 29, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Secret of NIMH
    go2004 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Haha yeah Secret of NIMH, I loved that movie as a kid! Thanks for bringin back memorys lol
    kotaro19 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 05:18 AM
    thanks guys! That's jz what I'm looking for! ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the title of a true life film about a lesbian couple with a child. The girl in the movie call her one parent nina. One of them is diagnosed with leukemia, after the death of the birth mother the parents try to take away the little girl from nina who raised her. Whoopi goldberg...

Can't find out the title of this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question. When I was about 8 yrs old (16 yrs ago) I saw a scary movie where a woman sewed something to her hand and then later on she died and the father put her in their cellar. These are the only two things I can remember about the movie and it was so scary I never have forgotten it. My...

Trying to find movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help finding this movie. It is about a girl that is a virgin and this guy she is with wants to devirginize her and she doent want to do it, she lives in a dorm I think and the girls in her house have had sex and want her to also?? I think that it is in between 2000 and 2005. I...

View more questions Search