Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cstom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 04:39 AM
    1980's Children's Book
    I am trying to find the name of a children,s book that was read to me in the 80's. It was about a boy that lived in a house that was fully automated. In the mornings his bed would tilt up and he would slide into a tub and on the way down to the bottom floor he would get dressed and eat. On night the power went out and the tub water was cold, so he ended up going down head first. Is there anybody out there that knows what I am talking about?
    Username Here Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Sounds similar to a Wallace and Grommet episode, but I don't have a book title.

Sorry I couldn't help,
    Louis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 1980's. [ 7 Answers ]

There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a boy, and his stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar. It was...

1980's children's film [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of a 1980's (I am thinking) children's film where a boy I think on is birthday receives a gift enclosed in a large box. He opens it and a contraption was hidden within, somewhat like a car if memory serves me correct. He gets inside of it and it carries him off to a fantasy world...

Another 1980's children's movie. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure when it was made, maybe early 1990's, but my cousin and I remember watching this movie over and over yet cannot figure what it was called. Bear with me as I can only remember parts of the movie, but any help would be greatly appreciated. So it starts with like 2 kids playing and...

1980's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie, it was either from the 1980's or early 1990's. It was my sons favorite movie at the time, he is now 25. The problem is the only thing about the movie either he or I can remember is these kids had built a snow fort and they were having some kind...

1980's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it goes like this... I'm looking for the actual name. I remember it sounding like dundar clumpkin that's what I remember as a kid and in the movie there are real actors mixed with cartoons dundar is a cartoon short chubby and I don't remember him speaking english there's a wicked cartoon guy on...

View more questions Search