Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Dancing with my dog?
    Ok, so what do you think guys? Do I need to get a life?

Here I am sitting at home alone on a Friday night dancing with my dog! :o Should I seek help? By the way, the best slow song we danced to was "What a Wonderful World" (Rod Stewart version.)

Now I'm thinking of putting on some old Disco. Would it be wrong to dress her up? Will she have issues with me after this? Is she going to rebel and start hanging out with a bad crowd of dogs just to fit in? Will I damage her for the rest of her doggie life?. so many questions?!

If I put on folk music is she destined to sit around a fire-pit for the rest of her life and never have any ambition? Will she start smokin pot?

Well and then there's heavy metal... uurrrggghhh! What are the signs to watch for? If she starts banging her head into things... do I worry?

She is a BLONDE after all... how late should I let her go out dancing with the other dawgs?. well and snoop dog... she already know's he's off limits to her because she he's all popular and all.

Anyway, I think I need some help here! What do you think? ;)

Oh Oh, a Country song! Isn't that about dogs dying and people going to prison?
    kentuckyboy24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 01:11 AM
    No I don't think your weird or carzy at all for dancing with your dog I dance with my cats. Your just happy and enjoying life and being playful there isn't anything wrong with you doing that and YOU Don't need to feel bad about it I think its cute... keep on dancing and maybe one day your dog and you will be a star!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 01:15 AM
    Haha.. You dance with cats? Well now that's just weird, lol. She must give you some preeettyy weird looks! My dog is about 50 pounds though. It makes the slow dances a little hard! lol
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Well now we're listening to some funky stuff... Montego Bay, Day-O, Kokomo. Hmmm, I guess she'll get some culture too! ;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:47 AM
    I would not do the folk or heavy metal! She could hate you for life
    Go with upbeat like some island music like reggae and calypso

YouTube - Red Red Wine

And this is the absolute BEST Rod Stewart!

YouTube - Rod Stewart - This Old Heart Of Mine

Oh and blondes look better in blue or sage
    Stay away from the pink!
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Oh and if you want to invite people I will bring the popcorn and the music... and my pit bull.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 30, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Haha... cool! I hear Pits are the best dancers! Bring him to Alty's Pub! Haven't seen you there yet! We're looking for some good idea's to bring business into the pub! :D
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
    At Alty's pub I will bring the Phat P(h)astries I make for Tomder Inc.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:52 PM
    LOL... no I don't think that's strange , here is a song your Doggie might like to dance to

YouTube - how much is that doggy in the window
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 31, 2008, 09:38 PM
    My doggie isn't for sale! Too good of a dancer, and we can use the exercise. Oh and 'No Help'... 'This Old Heart of Mine" is a great one, but my fur babe is partial to "Do You Think I'm Sexy" lol. Kentucky Boy called me quirky?! Well maybe a bit, lol. I just like to cut through the hum-drum of my day! :D
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Sing Along Songs - Down by the Station

Don't forget "BINGO"

If you click the second button on the link above you get a nice little bit longer version...
    That ought to be good for some real paw tappin tail wagon high steppin!

The dancing doesn't worry me, but I hope it is a chaperoned affair.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Ok, so what do you think guys?? Do I need to get a life?

Here I am sitting at home alone on a Friday nite dancing with my dog! :o Should I seek help?? By the way, the best slow song we danced to was "What a Wonderful World" (Rod Stewart version.)

Now I'm thinking of putting on some old Disco. Would it be wrong to dress her up? Will she have issues with me after this? Is she going to rebel and start hanging out with a bad crowd of dogs just to fit in? Will I damage her for the rest of her doggie life?...so many questions?!!

If I put on folk music is she destined to sit around a fire-pit for the rest of her life and never have any ambition? Will she start smokin pot?

Well and then there's heavy metal...uurrrggghhh!! What are the signs to watch for? If she starts banging her head into things...do I worry?

She is a BLONDE after all...how late should I let her go out dancing with the other dawgs?...well and snoop dog...she already know's he's off limits to her because she he's all popular and all.

Anyway, I think I need some help here!! What do you think?? ;)

Oh Oh, a Country song!! Isn't that about dogs dying and people goin to prison?
    This coming Friday, party at your place! Okay? :D

If you don't have a piano, then I will bring my keyboard and do some entertaining. Then, we'll see what kind of music it is that your dog really likes to dance to!

May I bring my cat too? His name is Boots.

Boots has been exposed to all sorts of music. No ill effects yet, as far as I can tell. I have as of yet to try dancing with him. But, I might give that a try! He's kind of laid back and easy going as you can see by the image of him below. Your dog and he should get along just fine with each other!
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 31, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    This coming Friday, party at your place! Okay? :D

If you don't have a piano, then I will bring my keyboard and do some entertaining. Then, we'll see what kind of music it is that your dog really likes to dance to!

May I bring my cat too? His name is Boots.

Boots has been exposed to all sorts of music. No ill effects yet, as far as I can tell. I have as of yet to try dancing with him. But, I might give that a try! He's kind of laid back and easy going as you can see by the image of him below. Your dog and he should get along just fine with each other!
    Friday is great! I'll break out all 3 pair of dancing shoes... 6 pr if you forget yours and "Boots". If "Boots" is more comfortable in boots, I may even have some of those! I don't have a piano, but a ton of great music. My Niki loves kitty's so I'm sure they'll make great dance partners! :D
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 11:00 PM
    What time on Friday? Boots already has "boots" as you can see by at least being able to view his hind paws.

Got any other pets?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 31, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    What time on Friday? Boots already has "boots" as you can see by at least being able to view his hind paws.

Got any other pets?
    Not yet! I'm wanting to rescue another fur babe who has some good dancing moves, ;) , but so far it's just Niki my Eskie/Lab cross. She does however have a puppy love next door named Diesel, and his kitty sis Ms. Whiskers, whom Niki loves to annoy.

Friday 8pm. Byob (bring your own boots) and the dancing begins! :D
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Hey Starbuck8, I'm not much of a joiner but would love to be included in the invitation list to Friday's party. My side-kick and I are more into riding motorcycles than dancin' but we make a great audience for other dancers. I am a great encourager and I play guitar. My trusty side-kick is loving and enjoys fetching so he can help also. With Clough on piano, me on guitar, who knows, sounds like we have a party in the making! I will bring doggy biscuits and will check with Clough as to what Boots prefers... bring it on... life is great, ain't it??
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 31, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Come one, come all! I haven't played keyboards in awhile, but I may belt out a tune now and then! Any drummers, Sax players, etc. that would like to join our Friday night doggie/kitty dance party? Allheart? Alty? bring the pups, birds, bunnies, goldfish?. no snakes please unless they are well behaved,. although they have some good moves I've heard. ;)

I'll put out a spread of liver treats, nuts, chicken bits, lettuce, grass (ok, not the illegal kind, lol)... the whole 9 yards! We'll have an "animal house" re-creation! Lol
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Friday, 8:00 P.M. it is then...

I know some other instrumentalists that would probably like to come...

How's about also inviting the neighbors?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Of course! Diesel, Ms Whiskers, and all the other dawgs in the neighborhood too! Not that bad gang of skunks though... they just stink up the place!
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Hey! What happened to the party that we were going to have here?! :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I would love to have a career in dancing I dance at a dancing school I love it I would like to carry it on to more serious things to become a professional dancer how can I get auditions and competitions?

Amazing dancing dog [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this and was amazed at the interaction. I wonder how long they worked before they got this so smooth! Chien Danseur

Dancing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm goining in to middle school and where goinig to have a dance well my ex boy-friend has a new girl friend but she is older so should I ask him or say I'm goining in a group and ask him to join us should I go with my friends or should I go by myself hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp ...

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

View more questions Search