Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 11, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Oh no... Jrebel! Got busy and forgot again! I had a little falling out this afternoon with another party guest, and forgot that you were coming too! :( I'm not a very reliable party thrower am I?

Luv the pics!. and no you aren't the only one without a Friday, (or Saturday, for that matter) life!

I'm still here if you're around! :D If not, I'll be here tomorrow night too! We got caught up drinking beer at Alty's Pub! You should've come and pulled me out, ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 11, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Can I dance with my bunnies? The dogs don't like dancing.

Yup, I'm here, thought I'd check it out and see what the fuss was all about. When's the party, did I miss it?
    Of course darlin! Bring Thumper, Cotton, and Oreo from the daycare, and we can all boogie!

I missed the party too, because you dragged me into the pub, LOL! Darn Pool Boys!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 12, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Jrebel... I absolutely LUV that pic of you playing guitar! That is an absolute classic! Nice bike too!. do I owe you for gas money? You can crash on my couch if you show up again tomorrow! Word is we have bunnies coming too, lol I have a kangaroo in my daycare... he's a little unruly at times, but I might let him come for a little while! He makes a good bouncer! :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Can I dance with my bunnies? The dogs don't like dancing.

Yup, I'm here, thought I'd check it out and see what the fuss was all about. When's the party, did I miss it?
    It seems to be ongoing at this point... :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Well just say the word all, I'll be there with bells on and bunnies in my pocket. :)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Jrebel...I absolutely LUV that pic of you playing guitar! That is an absolute classic! Nice bike too!...do I owe you for gas money? You can crash on my couch if you show up again tomorrow! Word is we have bunnies coming too, lol I have a kangaroo in my daycare...he's a little unruly at times, but I might let him come for a little while! He makes a good bouncer! :D
    Hey Starbuck8, glad you liked the pic of me playing the guitar... I would call it "Vintage" probably but you were kind in calling it "Classic". :p It was all I had to finish out the story. LOL Nice thing about bikes, they don't use as much gas as a car but that train ride did put a dent in the old money bag. Kangaroo, huh? Now that's what I call the ultimate in bouncers. I might have to crash on your couch if I show up tonight... it was a long ride home on that train last night. Ok, we have dogs, cats, goldfish, birds, bunnies, a Kangaroo and that's just for starters! We might have to expand the type of music to accommodate all. I don't wish for snakes to be there either, been there-done that, got a doctor bill! :eek: Didn't get a tee-shirt though but maybe next time. If you decide to allow snakes in at the party, just no poisonous ones, k?
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Snakes eat bunnies!

The bunnies are excited about the party, they can't wait. They'll dance to anything, no need to be picky about the music on their account. I, however, am a bit picky, I'll dance to anything with a good beat, but I'm not a big country music fan. I will however still dance to country music, if push comes to shove, especially if it's a line dance. ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Well just say the word all, I'll be there with bells on and bunnies in my pocket. :)
    Hey there! I look forward to seeing the bunnies dance and you can use the bells with the piano, guitar, and other instruments to put a little zing in their step! :p Do you have any Lops you could bring? I have had French and English, large and small and love them all.
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Nope, no lops yet. I have a lionhead dwarf, a rex, and an unknown. We might be rescuing a mini lop from the pound soon. We were actually going to adopt one last month but someone beat us to it. (hint, the lionhead dwarf, Cotton, is my avatar)

I do play the accordion, should I bring that? I only know german umpa music.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Nope, no lops yet. I have a lionhead dwarf, a rex, and an unknown. We might be rescuing a mini lop from the pound soon. We were actually going to adopt one last month but someone beat us to it. (hint, the lionhead dwarf, Cotton, is my avatar)

I do play the accordion, should I bring that? I only know german umpa music.
    The accordion would be a great addition. Bring it, you betcha!

"Cotton" is so precious. I am glad to know what a Lionhead Dwarf looks like, so precious. Thanks for sharing.

Well, it will be interesting to see who shows up tonight! Until then! Love those bunnies and have a great day. :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 12, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Wow! We have quite the party tonight then! I better get to the store and buy more supplies then! :D Don't forget your dancing shoes everyone! :)
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    "Cotton" is so precious. I am glad to know what a Lionhead Dwarf looks like, so precious. Thanks for sharing. :p
    Yup Cotton is a cutie, and a very sweet bunny, great attitude, a really cuddle bunny. My second bunny Thumper (unknown breed) is a little trouble maker, he's had a tough life, but now he's found his forever home and he's settling down a bit. I spend allot of time with my bunny babies, love them so much. I've also got two dogs (my babies) a bird, and a huge Gold fish. We're thinking of adding more fur babies, rescues, that's what we do. Yup got to love fur babies.

Sorry, for all the info, I love talking about my babies, fur and human.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 12, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Niki is going to have fun doing the bunny hop again tonight! She needs to shed some lbs. ;)
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
    The bunny hop, love it. Count me in, I'll be there, and so will the bunnies.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 08:27 PM
    My dog lily's a purebred... she has hip dysplasia and thus doesn't dance.

... oddly enough, she'll do laps around my apartment though...
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 08:30 PM
    You can hold her and dance Sneezy, or she can just walk around the bunnies, they won't mind, she's around the same size as them. ;) :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Possibly smaller...
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Probably smaller than Oreo, but Cotton weighs a little over 1 1/2 pounds, soaking wet. He's a dwarf, so he's really little.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Ah. Pre-breakfast, lily weighs about 4 lbs. post-breakfast... 5 lbs.. . seriously.
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 08:40 PM
    She's about the same size than Oreo then, and Oreo is my biggest bunny, Thumper is in between Cotton and Oreo.

Looks like we're the only two that showed up. When does this party start anyway? Starty said she'd come, but she isn't hear. Our host is AWOL, Jrebel and Clough aren't anywhere to be seen. Sigh, I was counting on this all day, I cancelled other plans.

Sneezy, is your dance card full? Would you care to tango?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I would love to have a career in dancing I dance at a dancing school I love it I would like to carry it on to more serious things to become a professional dancer how can I get auditions and competitions?

Amazing dancing dog [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this and was amazed at the interaction. I wonder how long they worked before they got this so smooth! Chien Danseur

Dancing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm goining in to middle school and where goinig to have a dance well my ex boy-friend has a new girl friend but she is older so should I ask him or say I'm goining in a group and ask him to join us should I go with my friends or should I go by myself hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp ...

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

View more questions Search