Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 09:33 PM
    H E L L O ! Where is everybody??? It is Friday night or did someone forget? My bike is all shined up and ready to ride and sidekick, ready to tote and fetch, party treats are packed and no where to go!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Are you allowed to ride that thing after dark? :confused: I thought there was a curfew for youngsters your age! :D
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 10:02 PM
    I was cleaning the dance floor... sorry! All right, lets get the party started! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Ohhh nooo, I didn't show up on time for my own party! Come back!! I bought treats and goodies!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Well if you come back... I've got "Having a Party"--Rod Stewart-- on the jukebox. We can turn it off when the keyboards and guitars get here!

I guess I got busy cleaning up the place and getting snacks ready! Popcorn bowls are ready to fill, doggies ready to dance! I've got a cool kat to play drums, and a song bird to sing along!
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 10:17 PM
    jrebel7 and I were kind of late... I think that she has rolled up her sidewalk now... We could all party another time, though!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Ok, next Friday? I'll save the snacks and treats! In the meantime, you can come to my doggie daycare in the lounge! If I'm not out walking the dogs I'm there! :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you allowed to ride that thing after dark? :confused: I thought there was a curfew for youngsters your age! :D
    As long as I use my training wheels, I can ride after dark. :eek: Oh yeah, and I have to promise to keep the lights on, use my blinkers, and gps system and dress warm in my leathers and take the cell phone and have a full tank of gas, check the oil, the chain, the tires, gosh, I think I might be too tired to party after all that. LOL :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Well that's a full days work! How could you possibly do any dancing after that? ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Ohhh nooo, I didn't show up on time for my own party!! Come back!!! I bought treats and goodies!!
    I am so sad! :( How I planned for tonight all week long. It was all that was keeping me going while I was scrubbing the floors, washing the dog, painting the house, doing homework, putting a new roof on the house, working two jobs, and cleaning my guns. Sidekick and I were revved and ready to party... well, I was ready to encourage and clap for all you dancers out there, oh, yes, and play the guitar while Clough played the piano.

Well, guess we will have to party another time when a certain someone doesn't forget us! But Starbuck8, I forgive you. I bet you were just so busy planning the party you forgot to show up for it. I give you points for planning! :p :p :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Well that's a full days work!! How could you possibly do any dancin after that? ;)
    Oh Starbuck, lest you forget, I was going to play guitar, clap for you and encourage all the dancers so maybe next week. I will do all my chores early in the week. Then I will be ready to enjoy the festivities!! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 5, 2008, 12:01 AM
    You had a busy busy week! I thought about the party today, and then... forgot, :( Silly silly me! I'm a little worried about you cleaning your guns :O I didn't forget on purpose, really!!

I was so busy getting party favours! Doggie bibs, kitty hats... you know... all the regular stuff you need for dancing parties!

Well, we can have another party next wkd and maybe the guest list will be larger! I can decorate then too! ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 5, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Oh I didn't forget you were the clapper and guitar player... (haha, clapper... reminds me of that lady in the "clapper" commercials) Clough was the keyboard player, and I, of course was the really bad singer! The dogs and cats are the center of the shindig!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 5, 2008, 12:08 AM
    I'll see if we can get Alty and Allheart to show up next wkd too! Oh and HChicky! We'll have birds and bunnies too! lol
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Here, they are dancing!
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 5, 2008, 12:28 PM
    HAHAHAHA! They've got some good moves! :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Ok all... am I the absolute only one without a life on Friday night? I rode the bike, brought the dog and the guitar... so, do you want to dance or what?? LOL Oh well, at least I am entertaining myself at the very least. :p
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 10:44 PM
    So... this should be of cats dancing but don't know if animation will work... perhaps not.

"HEY, COOL PARTY!"

"ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?"
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Well it's been fun but I am packin' it in and takin' the train on home!

"HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!" :p
    Attached Images

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Can I dance with my bunnies? The dogs don't like dancing.

Yup, I'm here, thought I'd check it out and see what the fuss was all about. When's the party, did I miss it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I would love to have a career in dancing I dance at a dancing school I love it I would like to carry it on to more serious things to become a professional dancer how can I get auditions and competitions?

Amazing dancing dog [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this and was amazed at the interaction. I wonder how long they worked before they got this so smooth! Chien Danseur

Dancing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm goining in to middle school and where goinig to have a dance well my ex boy-friend has a new girl friend but she is older so should I ask him or say I'm goining in a group and ask him to join us should I go with my friends or should I go by myself hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp ...

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

View more questions Search