Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JordanHarrington Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Animated dog movie, can't remember name of
    Okay, so.
    I've been thinking of this movie everyday for the last couple of years at least, but I have no idea what it's called and cannot remember all of the plot.
    It's an animated movie about dogs.
    It begins with the fence of a pound or something, and all the dogs are singing. And I'm positive the tune is the same as a well known song, just the words changed around.
    Then there's a big excitement because one of the dogs had puppies.
    All I remember after that is the dogs searching for something and finding a big foot dog thing and become friends with it.
    Very vague, I know

Please please help me
    It's driving me mad, and I'm beginning to think it's just a reasonably vivid figment of my imagination
    HELP!
    Farmerjohn692000 Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Mar 29, 2008, 04:26 AM
    All Dogs go to Heaven
    sabconth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Pound Puppies and the legend of Big Paw.

I'd also been trying to remember this for years.
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Definitely Pound Puppies and the Legend of Big Paw (1988)
    You can find it for sale on amazon.com
    attwenty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 09:36 AM
    IDK!! BUT KEEP TRYING BUDDY!!
    hylands07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 06:27 AM
    Is it pound puppies the legend of big paw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney...

Animated kids movie from the 80's or 90'2 I can't remember the name [ 2 Answers ]

okay so all I remember are these little trolls or gnomes... they are girl gnomes or trolls. I remember one called Blossom she had a pink flower on her head. Then there was Sunshine(or Sunbeam.. something about the sun) and she had anger issues when she would get mad she would pull her hair and do...

An old Kids animated film from the 80! Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

Please guys help me out im dying It is an old kids movie (animated) probably from the late 70 or 80s There were some kids and a (maybe) black gnome When the kids lied the bad gnome got into their dreams and the kids had nightmares There was probabily a good guy too!

View more questions Search