Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarpankaj78 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 10:34 PM
    iPod Classic 80gb doesn't shows songs
    I have an iPod Classic 80gb. It has about 32gb of songs and videos but don't show/play them. I connected my iPod on my friends system and since then it shows 32gb used but doesn't shows my mp3 files on iPod but when connected to a computer it shows all the files?
    How can I make my iPod to shows and plays the files it has?
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Mar 29, 2008, 06:31 AM
    When connected to the computer, remove the files from your iPod on to you computer. Open iTunes. Import all these songs in iTunes. Reconnect your iPod and follow the onscreen instructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I only use iTunes to download songs for my iPod legally? [ 4 Answers ]

I have downloaded a lot of songs from iTunes, and the list of songs I really want but can't find on iTunes, just keeps growing. I'm pretty sure the songs are available somewhere on the internet, but some are not actually on albums, and so I can't find them in the library either. I know about...

IPod 5G 80GB Vidoe Support [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All; I am suffering with a big problem with my iPod. Whenever I connect it to my Desktop/Laptop computers, it gets stuck, nothing works and I can not do anything till it automatically runs out of battery charge and shuts down. I recharge it and gets on back and it gets stuck anytime...

Can I Put Songs From My CD Onto An iPod [ 7 Answers ]

I am getting an iPod and I need to know if I can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the iPod. Along with that what software programs can I use to download music? Please tell my that itunes isn't my only choice. And by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, I hope it...

Can you get songs on limewire for an iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Can u get songs off limewire for a iPod video and if so how?

View more questions Search