Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prdiit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 05:30 AM
    Itching in penise forskin and below forskin
    I am havinf itching in penis forskin covering the head and also on the head from last 33 days.Inintially a white substance was collecting below foreskin of head but now it is not being collected. A very slight pan is being experienced while removing the forskin first time only after a gap of 3 to 4 hours. ThERE IS NO REDNESS IN HEAD. But there is one very small white color pimle like spot on the back of head ( in side the forskin). I am not feeling too much of discomfort, but feeling uneasy.
    Some times there is a slight pinching pain in the bottom of head. I masterbate almost daily. But never made physical contact to any girl. Please help me regarding the problem and tell any mrdicine please.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2006, 05:53 AM
    Hi,
    Medicines are prescribed by Doctors.
    It could be just an oily skin reaction, which sometimes happens. Do you wash it with soap and water everyday, pulling back the skin?
    If it continues for another couple of weeks, then I would see a Doctor.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    prdiit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 11:14 PM
    Hi fredge thanks for your answer. No I do not wash the head of my penis after pulling the foreskin back. Now I am washing it itching has reduced a
    Bit. Throgh internet I came to know about medicine Clotrimazole. I am using it on my head and foreskin from last night. And have got some relief. Itching has reduced to a graeter extent. But if I am pulling back my skin after a long time gap (say 3 hours) then while pulling my foreskin back first time ( ONLY FIRST TIME) I am still feeling slight pain. Can you friends throw some light on this. I have stopped masturbation now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching Groin!? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and I shaved my pubic hairs for about 1 year then stopped because my girl friend didn't like it, but now it is itching like crazy even with the hair grown back. It gets so bad that I lose sleep over it, any ideas?

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Pregnancy: appetite and itching [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to ask that if your appettite increases within a matter of days/weeks, or if your breasts constantly itch, can that be a symptom of pregnancy?

Itching under the foreskin of penis( front) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my age is 29 I have got a problem from last 2 months I have been experiencing some small red spots under the fore skin of my penis & it is itching like a small insect sort of thing is moving.this problem I have noticed comes in cycle that is it remains for some days and goes but while having sex...

View more questions Search