Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pops_b52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Teacher training interview
    I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions?
    1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom?
    2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to include both of these ideas?
    3.To what extent should schools be a partnership between pupils, teachers and parent/carers?
    4.Should R.E be an important part of the curriculum in every primary school?
    5. Why should Modern Foreign languages be included within the primary curriculum?

I would really really appreciate ANY ideas
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2006, 02:40 PM
    5. Why should Modern Foreign languages be included within the primary curriculum?

Because we are now living in a global economy where English is fine for the most part, but learning other languages will give the students a specific skill set they can use to their advantage in the future.
    fi_fi_trixabelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Is your interview at Leeds Trinity and all Saints College? I feel this is an innappropriate way to research your answers to these questions.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fi_fi_trixabelle
    Is your interview at Leeds Trinity and all Saints College? I feel this is an innappropriate way to research your answers to these questions.
    Why's that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher Burn Out? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a former middle school teacher of 12 years and I eventually burned out. I loved teaching but I couldn't sustain the level of involvement required to be an EXCELLENT teacher. I didn't want to be anything less than that. How many of you have suffered from teacher burn out? Stories?

Teacher certification on line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Have any of you folks had experience with or investigated teacher certification on line? I like the idea of taking tests and really studying. Plus I went to college for an accumulative 5 years in several countries. Can any of you recommend a recognized program? Thanks! JB

This teacher needs an answer... [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what the following code means: OA9 OA4 TRI The zeros actually have a slash through them although I can't show that using my keyboard. I believe the TRI refers to TriCities Airport in Blountville TN. Any idea??

Kid wrongly accuses teacher [ 5 Answers ]

Hello... my husband has been teaching at a school for 6 months. (he has been a teacher for 20 years at other schools)... He did not like the school he was teaching at for 6 months, so he gave notice in May that he is quitting on June 30th, when the semester ends... On June 1, when all the kids...

Job Interview [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently retired from the Navy after 30 years. Monday I have a job interview with a defense contractor that specializes in program development that various companies use. I have a friend that works for the company and he told me that one of their standard questions is to give them 2-3...

View more questions Search