Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosieroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:18 PM
    Hello I do not know if this post will end up in the right spot-I am trying to buy a fax/copier/printer that is compatible with a mac osx easy to use-etc
    Any suggestions between a canon a brother ?I have a small business - mostly send pdfs but need to replace an old Brother- Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 7, 2006, 09:32 AM
    Most all in ones are Mac OSX compatible. A few questions will help make a recommendation. First, do you frequently fax or copy multi-page documents? Second, do you want photo-quality output. Third, do you want to print from a digital camera's memory card? Finally, if you want to send PDFs wouldn't they be better to send via e-mail? Or to fax from your modem?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2006, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    if you want to send PDFs wouldn't they be better to send via e-mail? Or to fax from your modem?
    A lot of people scan to pdf then email the file. Good for articles, documents with signatures, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which printer is best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, slightly similar to another thread, but not quite. I'm looking to buy a printer, just for printing out Word documents, invoices, scripts and that sort of thing. I would be potentially running off about a hundred pages a week minimum. I am sick of paying extortionate...

HP Printer 950 [ 3 Answers ]

My HP All in One 950 psc printer works fine on the print function, but on copy and on scan it will say "warming up" and just sit there. I have turned off, unplugged, reset, and still nothing. Occasionally it will work, but usually not. Any suggestions? ...

Fax/Color Printer/Copier-Mac Compatible [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know which combination fax/color printer/copier is the most compatible with Macintosh. Looking at a hewlit packard site there have apparently Been many things that haven't worked too well in the past. I need simple, straightforward, good quality that's relatively fast.

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

Hp printer/scanner/copier/copier [ 3 Answers ]

Quick question, anyone know why my hp psc 2175 keeps saying its busy?Lady love

View more questions Search