Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Mar 28, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Drill Command "Column right (left), MARCH"
    I know most of the drill commands but I am having a little trouble with the "Column right (left), MARCH" command. Can someone help me with how to perform this command? If you can find a video that would be great, video help would be the best.
    butterscotch913 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2008, 07:43 PM
    It's rather simple actually. In a column right the command will be given and executed on the right foot. The person in the inner-most squad will execute a 90 degree angle at a pivit. The squads following will do the same mantaining a squad formation. Same goes for the column left.

I hope that helps and doesn't confuse you!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch913
    It's rather simple actually. In a column right the command will be given and executed on the right foot. The person in the inner-most squad will execute a 90 degree angle at a pivit. The squads following will do the same mantaining a squad formation. Same goes for the column left.
    Additionally, on the column right, the pivot will be on the left foot, and vice versa for column left. Also, the column (usually four abreast), from front to rear is 'ranks', not 'squads', which are something else.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 22, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of drill do I need to use to drill holes for 1 1/2" pvc plumbing. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm running 1 1/2" pvc for a basement bathroom vanity and a wet bar. Do I need to get a Forstner bit or is just a regular hole saw best for drilling my 2x6 wall studs? Also, is 2" the correct size, or should I go to 2 1/8" or 2 1/4".

"My Computer" command in WinXP VERY SLOW [ 7 Answers ]

I have a computer with lots of memory, fast processor, and large hard drive running Windows XP Pro. It is networked with several other computers. It takes at least 30 seconds to respond to the "my computer" command. Any suggestions for troubleshooting or fixing? Thanks

Liberty basic "drawbmp" command is acting up [ 5 Answers ]

I use xp home edition and have liberty basic v.4.03 The code goes like folowing: Loadbmp "bmpname", "bmppath" Graphicbox #window.graphicbox, 5, 5, 447, 511 Open "window" for dialog_popup as #window Print #window.graphicbox "drawbmp bmpname 0 0" <-- error in this line Wait I have...

"kill" command in liberty basic [ 4 Answers ]

It seems the "kill" cmd in liberty basi doesent work because files are interpreted as read only when trying to "kill" them. I tried making a un-install program with the kill cmd, but it didn't work. What to to?? :confused:

My message "flag" column in my in-box disappeared [ 3 Answers ]

In myOutlook Express In-box there are are normally 3 columns to the left of "sender". The column which shows flags is normally used to mark a message that one wants to attend to later. I have many messages which I have flagged in the past, but the column which displays them no longer appears...

View more questions Search