Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alinks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Human cats
    OK, so I can remember this show from when I was younger but no one else knows what I'm talking about. It starts with a couple of adults, the main character is african american and they go down a magic slide into this land where they all turn into "cats". They are not real cats though, they wear spandex jazersizing suits and face paint and one of them is a lion. Please help, I'm dying to figure this out.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 27, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Zoobilee zoo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human VS Pig [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard that the pig is very close to humans genetically but what are the most identifiable differences between the DNA of the two?

Human hair [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any biological importance to human hair?

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Human Disasters [ 2 Answers ]

Human disaters in the month of April?

I am only human [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok, I blew it. I contacted my ex after a 3 week period of no contact. I feel like crap and I am beating myself up. I had a lot of support from all of you, and I appreciate it. But, I do make mistakes. She didn't have time for me and said she said she didn't have time to contact...

View more questions Search