Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrad99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Uninstalling drivers
    Hi there

I have been getting blue screen errors due to a driver issue. I am using a Dell Vista32bit. The stop code is

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    0x000000D1( 0x00040019, 0x0000002, 0x000000000, 0x90375F5B)

How do I know which driver is causing the issue?
    or
    How do I uninstall all drivers safely, and reinstall them?

thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Your Dell should be under warranty Check with their tech support.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Check out this after you do Scott Gem's

If Dell will be helping ... - CNET Computer help Forums
    mr500 Posts: 181, Reputation: 8

Apr 4, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Sounds like an irq conflict. If it is under warranty by all means call Dell. BUT plan on staying on the phone they are slow. And when you do get a hold of someone, they are probably in Sudan or India reading out of a book so be patient.

If all else fails you can do a sys restore. By the way, what did you do before all this happened? Install something? Delete something??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling McaFee [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My PC has windows 2000 Professional... McaFee 1995 is on it but I want to remove it and install a more current anti virus. When I try to remove it (Add/Remove Program in Control Panel) it says I cant's because there is no blah blah log blah blah (missing part). How can I get this thing...

Uninstalling Yahoo messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Control panel add/remove button can't uninstall Yahoo messenger... getting a prompt every time saying "could not open ISTALL.LOG FILE"

Uninstalling a shower drain. [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out how to uninstall :eek: a shower drain and disconnect the water lines so that we can pull the shower away from the wall to insulate it. Then after insulating the wall we want to put the shower back and install everything back to working order. Never taken a shower drain...

Uninstalling my Xp [ 20 Answers ]

Hello. Got a complicated problem. My windows xp crashed so I tried to install a separate xp system.. this did not work because I had the wrong product key(don't ask) So fine bought a brand new xp system. Problem is I have one operating system on my computer and half of another. I want to totally...

Uninstalling software [ 1 Answers ]

I recentley installed some autocad software, but it didn`t fully install and now I can`t uninstall the program and it is causing loads of problems with the computer. Even my smart restore won`t work so I can`t take it back to an earlier time. What do you suggest I do?

View more questions Search