Ask
    MargaretL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Tiger Lilies
    How do I transplant tiger lilies?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 05:22 PM
    I have always just dug them up, carefully separated them, and replanted them. The tiger lilly needs frequent thinning. You should be able to have quite a nice collection of them within a couple to three years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiger Crashing On Startup [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Mac Mini and recently it has been crashing either on the logon prompt, or when there is no logon promt (after a reinstall of the os) on the desktop. This always seems to be happening after I run the software update. Is there any know issues with some update from apple that could cause this...

Tiger Tooth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This in regard to a piece of tiger tooth which I got it from my forefathers, though it is molded with gold and has a antiqe history of 100+ years I am not sure about its geniuness, now my question is Is there anyway to check wther this tooth belongs to a tiger or some other animal. ...

Road side tiger lilies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time on this site... Which I must say is very informative in a wide range of topics... Okay my question... Where I live as I take my morning walk are a group or tiger lilies about 4" tall... Is it a good time to dig them up and transplant them to my yard?? ;)

Tiger lillies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any special time to transplant tiger lillies? While we're at it is there any special thing we would need to do to transplant them? I wamted to give my brother the ones I had and don't know how ro when. Thanks

View more questions Search