Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dweller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 08:52 AM
    HP Pavilion dv4000
    My laptop is having a occasional problem with the touchpad stop working periodly than it would start working if the area surrounding the touchpad is hit or squeezed. I would like to open it just to check the connections to make sure it's not just a loose connection but don't know how to get into it. If anyone can tell me I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Derek Weller
    janeroth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 08:24 PM
    I have the HP DV 4000 my touchpad has gone coco this is the 2nd time the first time I repaired itself.. now today it started again.
    Did you have any luck fixing it. I do not like calling HP you get people who are rookies and just tell you to bring it in for repair.. this is my only computer... I may have to buy another one would you buy HP or another brand I hat Dell I had lots of problems with dell laptop
    I have this HP custom built since dec. 2005.
    Thanks a lot.. you sound like a computer zeek I am not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP Pavilion dv5000? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I access or open the Recovery Drive on an HP Pavilion dv5000?

Please help with my hp pavilion a200n cd-rom [ 2 Answers ]

OK... im a big gamer but my mom picked out the computer for my birthday.. it runs the games I like.. rather used to but now my cd-rom is totally *****ed up I got new cd-roms blah blah same thing... I got a new "wire thingy" that runs from the cd rom to the motherboard.. SAME THING.. I also put in...

HP Pavilion a200n Desktop - no XP cd? [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased an HP Pavilion a200n Desktop in 2003 and am wanting to format the hardrive, but I now realized that I do not have an operating system CD. The HP website suggests creating a recovery CD. However, won't that just restore the system back to the state it was in when the recovery CD...

HP Pavilion hibernate problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Don't know if it's a hardware or software problem, (I'm on XP home) but if I hibernate with mains power on and try to bring back to life on battery power, the screen stays blank (and black) regardless of what keys I hit. I have to force close it and restart. I think it's the same when I...

Using HP Pavilion application recovery cd [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Help Desk, I'm getting ready to do a reformat using the application recovery disk that came with my computer 5 years ago. I didn't get a separate windows 98 disk so I gather its on this disk from HP that came with my computer when I got it. Everything will be the way it was when it came...

View more questions Search