Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Top cops episode
    I am looking for an episode from "Top Cops" a TV show from the eighties or nineties. This episode featured "Eddie" from "Leave it to beaver" He was a cop and was shot at several times.
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 28, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Go to this site. TV.com: TV News - TV Shows - TV Listings - Entertainment News

Search on "top cops".

Look for the list of episodes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cops - love them or hate them [ 38 Answers ]

Hello: In the world, there are two kinds of people. People who love cops, and people who've had a run in with them. I'm interested in your opinion. When cops look out upon society, do they see citizens going about their business - or do they see law breakers that just haven't been caught...

Cops in movies [ 2 Answers ]

I watch a movie the other night and I want to know what it was called. It has a cop with a guy it he is trying to get the guy to testify in court and other cops are trying to kill him he steals a bus and he finally gets down to the court to testfiy to the DA Can somebody help me out

Cops are stupid [ 2 Answers ]

Okay last night there was a road check stop thing so I pulled over and automatically took my seatbelt off cause it's a habit and he gave me a ticket for it and wouldn't even tell me till after he gave it to me. I had two other people in my truck with me if I fought this could I possibley win?...

Bathroom cops [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Do you feel that using cops to catch people trolling for consensual sex is a good use of public money? excon PS> I'm glad the right wing hypocrite got busted. He WAS entrapped, however.

Should I call the cops on my dad? [ 50 Answers ]

SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE ON MY DAD? He sold drugs in front of me, threatened his girkfriends, and a lot more things.. Will they do anyhting about it even though he sold drugs like two years ago? He still does it but I seen him do it two yrs ago.. I want them to do something about it but I...

View more questions Search