Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fizzlebent Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 05:25 AM
    DJ Equipment?
    If anyone could send me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. What I'm looking for is some inexpensive DJ equipment. Primarily an AMP. It's a hobby I do for friends at party's, not looking for High end stuff, just something I can hook my Laptop to as well as a ION DJ Station and a couple 300 watt Speakers! Any one experienced in this field that can direct me the right way I would greatly appreciate it. Thank again for all the Help!

Fizz:confused:
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 07:22 AM
    You might want to try UBID.com or of course Ebay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool Equipment [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making an "as-is" offer on a house with a 25x30' in ground pool with an 8x13 spa at one end of it. It is not filled. I can't see any cracks but the tile around the edge is gone in a few places by the edge of the spa where it meets the pool. The equipment is sitting out in the open (heater,...

Equipment ground [ 7 Answers ]

I am wiring a garage from my panel in my home. It is 235 ft from the house. I am wondering If I need an equipment ground and just what the heck is it and how to hook it up and use it? I have a 100 amp load subpanel.

Service Equipment [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to upgrade service panel at commercial location to accommodate 5 100-Amp Service Panels (4 Apts. & 1 House Panel) & 1 200-Amp Service Panel. I asked about upgrading the service equipment a couple months ago and TK asked me to check with the utility company to get some answers before...

Winery equipment [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Mam Please send me the list or link quality winary equipment manifacturere at italy Base company For tunk key projknt 1 Pneumatic membrane press 2 De-stemmer-crusher 3 Elliptical Rotor Pump 4 Mono Pump 5 Kisleghar filter

Home Hi-fi equipment [ 1 Answers ]

" Hi : I am trying to get my home audio system into the high end and have purchased a NAD 752 receiver and PSB 4T speakers for starters.(This combination sounds very good).Is it necessary for me to get high end audio interconect cables and high end speaker wire? Secondly I am currently using a...

View more questions Search