Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpless4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Back yard not dog friendly
    I would like to know how to make a back yard safe for a dog. An owner has a huge backyard and is great for kids and a dog, however the shed has openings on all sides. Meaning, a dog could crawl underneath which may or may not cause a problem. But the owner doesn't know how to fix this problem. I suggested putting a border of some kind around the shed so the dog couldn't crawl underneath. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks. Helpless4ever.

>Moved from Feedback<
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 08:10 AM
    You can buy this white plastic lattice stuff and put it in, or you could get bricks to put around the outside, also, if you really didn't want a dog under there, you could buy some bags of quick cement and fill in the holes so a dog couldn't crawl in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Muddy back yard [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - my backyard drops down about 6 feet, into a valley (shared by all neighbors). This time of the year, as the snow melts, my lower backyard becomes a mud bath, and my dogs cannot go out without needing a shower every time. I have two questions: 1. Short-term - What can I do right now to...

Gravelling back yard [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Just wondering can anyone tell me is 2 tonne of aggregate or gravel and a layer of hardcore enough enough to cover a 20 foot back yard?

Back Yard Spigot [ 4 Answers ]

My Back Yard Spigot seems to be stripped. How do I replace it?

Back Yard Spigot [ 2 Answers ]

I turned my spigot on in the back yard to water grass and when I went to turn it off it got stuck. I tried everything and nothing worked so I turned the water off completely to the house. Can anyone help with advice. Thanks

Dog spins in yard chasing dirt [ 7 Answers ]

We rescued a beautiful female german shepherd 3 months ago. She spends a tremendous amount of her time outside pawing up dirt and spinning around trying to catch it. Because of all of this (I assume nervous energy) she is not gaining weight. She eats about 6 cups of high quality food a day and we...

View more questions Search