Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettydududog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 11:21 PM
    11 day delayed period, no other symptons,2 negative tests, pregnant?
    Hi, all! My period is 11 days late currently. I have an irregular period and usually it is 2 or3 day late. But it was once 30 day late 4 years ago when I left school and began my first job. This month my period should have come on Mar.17th but it still didn't come today. I took a pregnancy test 3days and 5 days ago(different kinds) and they both showed negative. And I don't have any other symptons at all.

Is there any possibility that I'm not pregnant? By the way, I have changed my job last month right after my last period. My lifestyle is changed because I used to have flexible work schedule but now my work hour is the traditional 9 to 5. Is it possible that my period is delayed due to the change in my life? Yesterday I started to have some cramping like I am going to get my period, but it still didn't come.

I am getting more and more worried and scared, because I am not ready for a baby yet. Please help me! Thanks!
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Mar 27, 2008, 11:30 PM
    If you took two over the counter pregnancy tests that both came up negative, most likely you are not pregnant, as these have improved so much over the years and are incredibly accurate. However, you always need to follow-up with a doctor for either a negative or a positive result in order to be totally sure. There is no sense in worrying about something until you have definite professional proof. Go see a doctor!!

Mar 28, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Thank you very much for your advice. I'll try to calm myself down first.
    Trine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Hi prettydududog, I am in exactly the same situation :/ Did you do another test at the gp (today?) or got your periode now? Its is the 31st now and today I am 11 days over y due date.
    I am pretty woried, too. You just never know... x
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 06:01 AM
    I am having the same problem... freeking out completely like but going to gp today so fingers crossed I am not having a baby as I am only 20 and in uni and just not ready
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Apr 3, 2008, 08:05 PM
    So, prettydududog, what is the status?

Apr 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Hi, all. My period finally came last week. I was on business trip last week and drank some wine at dinner. The next day, it came. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 week delayed period with mild brownish discharge and negative pregnancy test. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We have been planning for pregnancy and I usually take duphaston.and within a week of taking duphaston I would normally get my period if I'm not pregnant.but this month my period got delayed for a week and then I had some mild brownish discharge yesterday.when I did the pregnancy test this...

Late period, and 3 negative tests! [ 1 Answers ]

My Period was due October 18th, It's know the 25th. I am a week late and have had 3 Negative Pregnancy Tests. When I get my period usually my symptoms are the same as pregnancy, so it's hard to determine if my period is coming or if I'm pregnant. I have A very normal 28 day cycle, being late really...

4 negative pregnancy tests but still no period [ 7 Answers ]

My period was due on April 10th and on that day I took a test and it was negative.since then I've taken 3 more and they all were negative but I'm having no symptoms for my period to come which I usually do and I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant me and my boyfriend have been having...

No period, negative home pregnancy tests but am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm hoping someone can shed some light as I am a little confused. I stopped taking the pill 5 weeks ago. My period is always a 28 day cycle. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex and for the past 2 weeks I have been overly tired, some cramping, some nausea and bloated. ...

My period is late but negative tests! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I am 25 and trying to get pregnant have not stressed about it at all. This month is so weird though Ihad my period on the 24 of January with spotting 4 days before. My cycle is always 31-36 days long and I am on day 37 but my period was supposed to be on the 26 of February. I use...

View more questions Search