Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nanna8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Security Surcharge
    If your flying transpacific from Los Angeles to Tokyo on United Airlines and returning to Los Angeles on Japan Airlines, What amount of Security Surcharge would be added to the Ticket?

Really hope someone can help me with this one.:(
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Contact United Airlines or Japan Airlines directly, they will inform you of any charges you will incur.

http://faq.ua2go.com/display/4/kb/br...=1&r=0.9046289

JAL - Information & Reservations

Usually if you book online the summary page will detail the additional charges on your ticket. JAL lets you see the additional charges before you purchase the flight; proceed like you were booking an online flight, and when you get to the screen which informs you of the price, you can click to see the taxes and surcharges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc security [ 6 Answers ]

How can I prevent someone else from using my PC?

Security [ 1 Answers ]

How much can a landlord charge for security deposit for a pet in the state of New Jersey? Also do they have to put the security deposit in a New Jersey bank or can they put it in a PA bank?

My security [ 2 Answers ]

I was renting a duplex and the lease expired on 07/31/06. On 08/05/06, I went to see my landlord to drop off rent for the month of August and to talk to him about renewing my lease since him nor his wife came to me before the expiration of my lease to discuss this matter with me. After I handed...

Security [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a new version of Norton's Internet Security. Now a box will pop up asking me if I want to allow certain sites. How can I make an informed decision when it just says hcm.exe. I do not know what program this would allow to execute. Can you tell me what hcm.exe is and how I can find...

Security [ 3 Answers ]

Recently divorcing and having utilized many different options to get information from husbands cell, computer, etc. via this site... I've come to realize that security is not as secure as one may think. Can anyone tell me a program or system (I'm not computer literate here) that can secure your...

View more questions Search