Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubba41475 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Looking for wham O's willy waterbug sprinkler
    I have been looking for one of these sweet little water sprinklers that I had as a child for my little girl to play with now and cannot find one anywhere. It was a classic toy and I think that they don't make them like they used too. If you have one or know where I can find one new or used please let me know. Thank you!!
    teresakay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 10:04 AM
    Are you still looking for a Wham-o Willy the water bug? I have one that has never been used.
    laurenv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Comment on teresakay's post
    teresakay, I am looking for one! Do you still have this available?
    laurenv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 03:57 PM
    If it is still available, please contact me at [email protected]
    tai1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Comment on teresakay's post
    I had one of these for my girls when they were little. We were just talking about it the other day and wondering what had happened to it. If you still have one and would be willing to part with it, please email me at [email protected] with price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone remember Willi Waterbug? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember living in Michigan in the early 80's and my mom came home with this summer toy. You hook it up to your garden hose and these long pieces of flexible tubing would whip around and spray water every where. I recall getting too close once. I STRESS ONCE ! I would like to buy it if they still...

Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick) [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)

Me and Willy are off the Chile! [ 1 Answers ]

Opps! Me and Willy are off to Chile. :( Spider venom may yield virility - Sexual Health - MSNBC.com

Film from the late 80's milly willy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get this film from or who produced it its about a girl (Milly) who wishes she was a boy and spins a pointer on a board with two names on it milly willy and it lands on willy next morning she is a boy called willy I have being try to get hold of it for ages :( so any...

View more questions Search