Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xuanmanh Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 06:53 PM
    How can I undo firmware upgrade for Zoom X4?
    I upgrade my zoom x4 router with the wrong model version. Now it doesn't work, all lights on and the reset button takes no effect.
    How can I restore the previous firmware?
    Thanks for help!
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 08:34 PM
    It sounds like the lights are on -- no body is home -- nothing you do now can hurt your router

If you can't reset it -- can you access the router -- can you install correct firmware

Zoom Product Support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't undo in Excel 2003 [ 5 Answers ]

In my Excel 2003 the tab UNDO is permanently greyed out and inoperative (and ctrl z doesn't work either). I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003 without getting any improvement. Also I have checked with Microsoft that all applicable updates have been installed. I have discovered that if...

Firmware for OS 8.6 [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to upgrade system OS8.6 to OS9.2. When I click the install icon the computer tells me my firmware needs to be updated & I can find this in the CD Extras folder. When I look for it it isn't there. I have tried to find the firmware update in the internet but aren't having any luck. Help...

My zoom settings keeps changing in internet explorer 7. [ 3 Answers ]

My zoom settings keeps changing. Would a new wireless Logitch mouse have anything to do with it?

Hair undo [ 1 Answers ]

I was cutting my hair by myselkf and I cut way too much of my bangs I almost cut them all off! How can I fix it?:(

View more questions Search