Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 06:26 PM
    Wide or double daybed?
    Is there such a piece of furniture as a wide or double day bed, or a bed that has a tall cushioned side to it? I have a tremendous amount of trouble sleeping in a regular bed. I sleep so much better on a sofa, where I can put my back to the back of the sofa, if you get what I mean. Pushing the bed to the wall and sleeping against the wall doesn't really help. Any suggestions on a piece of furniture that might be suitable would be very appreciated!
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Feb 12, 2006, 10:55 AM
    What about using body pillows? These are 5' long pillows. You can stack them against the wall to work as cushions like a sofa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag wide by side refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Model number mzd2752GRW. The switch that turns on the ice/water dispenser stopped working. I replaced it. The water dispenser now works. The ice dispenser drops the ice cubes, but the door they should fall through doesn't open. What controls it?

Wide shoulders [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I want to know if there is away to broaden shoulders.

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

Port Wide Open [ 5 Answers ]

Hi-- Just did a scan on my computer for ports--I have one that is wide open--How do I go about closing it?-Thanks

View more questions Search