Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 27, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Brian kelly from ordsall,salford
    Very good friend of mine from the past did go to his old flat on the 8th floor, nine acre court,ordsall,salford.he did live their with his mum,his sister lived in irlam not sure were. [for the life of me can't remember his mums name] would just like to catch up on old times etc

If anybody does know him could you pass the message on that cookie is looking for him he should no by the name if not say 5ft 9 blonde off the cb from hattersley
    Any info would be great
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 05:05 PM
    If I see anyone by that name ill ask if they know anyone knicknamed cookie k,lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Kelly Price remix [ 7 Answers ]

I know everyone remembers the song Kelly Price had titled You Should've Told Me. Well she had a remix of this song, same title, but the song sounded totally different than the original. I have been looking for this song for 7 months. Can anyone help me find this song please!!

Kelly stories new. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello my name is kelly and I'm in 7th grade.I am going 2 talk to you stories what happen every day .except if I can't get online. Characters Marah: a new girl I met. :black hair brown/blackish eyes. Hailey: a girl I hate :blond hair blue eyes...

Kelly family [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me anything about the kelly family

Kelly Clarkson. [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for song lyrics to some of Kelly Clarkson's song as I wish to learn them. I know a lot of the lyrics to a lot her song's but am not totally there yet. Just wondering if anyone knows what website would have them - not having much luck!

Basement Rough in---Brian [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Tom/speedball, I saw you had answered a question online regarding some basement plumbing and I had a few questions myself. I dug a trench and hole for my basement as the image will show. I was curious as to what I will need to do to ensure things are properly vented and sized. I want to...

View more questions Search