Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alphatec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Can't update windows
    Hello All,
    I've been trying to update windows xp but about a hundred updates are not successful. Does anybody have an idea what I should do?
    I'm using xp. Sp2.
    Thank you all in advance.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
    You might want to check the available space on your hard drive?

Not sure other than that what the problem might be.

Did you let windows check to see if it could diagnose the problem?

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 2000 update [ 1 Answers ]

I have windows 2000 pro on my laptop... I got it from my work and they only gave me the laptop.. Is there any way I can update to windows XP or Vista without the orignal boot cd or do I need it... If there is a way please tell me..

Does anybody have the windows update folder for windows 98? [ 3 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my Windows update folder. I'd appreciate if anyone could give it to me. Thanks in Advance.:)

Windows update [ 24 Answers ]

I have had no updates from windows update since beging of December and auto updates are off. If I go to the site it says 0 -0 - 0 -0 in all the catogerys but I haven't changed anything. Ihas there just been no updates?? If so then it's a miricel lol

Can't update windows xp [ 5 Answers ]

i can't update my windows xp...sometimes a bubble will pop up in my taskbar and say "new updates are available"...i'd click on it and it will ask me to install the new updates...it would go into the process of installing then stop and say something like "the cd key is not valid"...then it will end...

Windows update [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm not sure but I think I may have a problem. I ran the windows update and got the security update 823559 and a day or so later I received the same message that this update was needed again. I looked in my installed updates and noticed I have a total of 19 security updates with this...

View more questions Search